Kelvin Joy CD

kruisey

I was informed earlier in the year that Kelvin Joy would be returning to Emerald Princess by October 25th.Has this been changed?Notice that Billy London boarded end of July.............

Anyone have any inside information?

I think he's on vacation and will indeed be returning to the Emerald in October. Of course I'm praying that gets changed and he ends up on the Royal by March!! ;)

Kelvin suites my sense of humour.:D

Well by March he could be given a change of ship.Keep praying;)

LOVED him as a CD. He came onboard the Emerald this year midway on our B2B. It was as if a cloud lifted from the ship and the entire atmosphere changed! Anyone who says that CDs don't matter has not sailed with Kelvin! :D

I think he's on vacation and will indeed be returning to the Emerald in October. Of course I'm praying that gets changed and he ends up on the Royal by March!! ;)

I'm praying Kelvin is on the Caribbean Princess in March !! icon10.gif I also had Kelvin as CD on the Emerald earlier this year...one of the best.

Edited by BRANDEE

Lets face it he is everybodies favorite & hits all of our sense of humors. I guess he needs to give lessons to all the other CD's. We never realized how important a CD was until we had Kelvin. It would be great to have him on our up coming cruise on the Crown:D I guess he just can't be everywhere:eek:

Had him as a cruise director on the Diamond last year and he was so funny. I can still see him up on stage with pantyhose showing us what chubble was. His facial expressions were priceless.

Edited by datone

Kelvin was the CD on my Diamond cruise in Dec/Jan 2013/14. This was this was my fourth cruise overall and first on Princess. I don't have any memories of the CD's on the other cruises but I won't forget Kelvin anytime soon. He really is a gem.