Review of the Orchestra to Norway/Sweden

NellieVA

Nellie ... Good to hear you enjoyed the Norwegian cruise on the ship which we will be on in November to Dubai, the Musica class is our favourite of the three classes that MSC currently have. The review was a good read although once again MSC appear to have dropped the ball with regard to moving the ship and not telling you in advance, I cannot believe that you were left to get to Kiel by yourselves.

The shower doors on Divina have been there since the ship was built and were not installed when it got to Miami so not sure where the info came from that you posted.

When you say the ship was docked in Geiranger Fjord i am guessing you meant that the Tenders used the small pier which has three mooring legs or did you get to use the swing out walkway that is normally only used for Royal and Celebrity ships ?

Thanks for the review. The Musica class's is my favourite of the MDC fleet and I enjoyed reading your perspective of it.

Shame hey only had the Shanghai open. The other speciality restaurant at the rear of the buffet is fixed price and is fantastic. I always have at least one visit there per cruise (to be fair, I get one visit free as a Black Card member, but even before I did, I still went)

Nellie ... Good to hear you enjoyed the Norwegian cruise on the ship which we will be on in November to Dubai, the Musica class is our favourite of the three classes that MSC currently have. The review was a good read although once again MSC appear to have dropped the ball with regard to moving the ship and not telling you in advance, I cannot believe that you were left to get to Kiel by yourselves.

The shower doors on Divina have been there since the ship was built and were not installed when it got to Miami so not sure where the info came from that you posted.

When you say the ship was docked in Geiranger Fjord i am guessing you meant that the Tenders used the small pier which has three mooring legs or did you get to use the swing out walkway that is normally only used for Royal and Celebrity ships ?

Morning,

We used the swing out pier, so we were able to walk right off the ship.

Thank you for you review, very nice to see that you had a great cruise on the Orchestra to my homecountry and the beautiful fjords :D We have just returned back home after a B2B on the Divina i Caribbean and we already miss the good and warm weather over there :) The fall is coming and temperatures are cooler here in Norway by now. Now that you have cruised both the Fantasiaclass ( Divina ) and Musicaclass ( Orchestra ), what do you prefer?

Edited by Norwegian Cruiser 73