Adventure to get Broadway musical

From the RCI press release on Anthem getting we will rock you.

Additionally, guests sailing on the cruise line’s Adventure of the Seas will be able to experience a limited time engagement of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical Tell Me on a Sunday, running through November 2, 2014.

Link to full article,

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1111/we-will-rock-you-queens-smash-hit-musical-makes-waves-on-royal-caribbeans-anthem-of-the-seas/

Edited by Ourusualbeach

hopefully they will extend it and keep a Broadway musical permanently. would love to have one on the ship in April when we go

Now wouldn't that be a fun show. I would love it, love it. So RCI if you are looking at post, here's your answer - keep it going once you start it.

From the RCI press release on Anthem getting we will rock you.

Additionally, guests sailing on the cruise line’s Adventure of the Seas will be able to experience a limited time engagement of Andrew Lloyd Webber’s musical Tell Me on a Sunday, running through November 2, 2014.

Link to full article,

http://www.royalcaribbeanpresscenter.com/press-release/1111/we-will-rock-you-queens-smash-hit-musical-makes-waves-on-royal-caribbeans-anthem-of-the-seas/

AOS showcased this musical with Kerry Ellis during our June Iceland/Norway cruise. It is a good choice for RCCL. :)