Football on the Regal in the Med?

funnyfingers

Those of you that are currently on the Regal, is Princess showing any football games, college or NFL? I'll be on the entire month of Oct and am hoping there will be at least some Monday night games and maybe some tape-delayed games showing in our cabins. Please tell me that I won't be going through football withdrawals!

Those of you that are currently on the Regal, is Princess showing any football games, college or NFL? I'll be on the entire month of Oct and am hoping there will be at least some Monday night games and maybe some tape-delayed games showing in our cabins. Please tell me that I won't be going through football withdrawals!

Plan on football withdrawal. They pick one game to put on the big screen outside. If you live on the west coarst, you will never see your teams.

Vernie

You sound like DH. :) It all depends on what the satellite is doing, I think. If they can pick up games, they might appear on TV somewhere on ship. Churchill's the cigar bar has sports on most days. If you can deal with the smoke, that's the place to look. What DH does is ask me to find out scores online (which he claims he can't do) and then contents himself with whatever sports he can watch. The man will watch anything, I swear. He once got all enthusiastic over lawn bowling on air. :)

Thanks for your replies. I was on the Royal last October and there were a couple of games on, like at 3:00 a.m. and one game on "Movies Under the Stars". I was hoping that on the Regal, and now with Princess' affiliation with an NFL team (Seattle Seahawks, that maybe there would be more games shown. I'll focus on the beautiful Mediterranean scenery, instead.