Radiance Class Ship

After sailing the Oasis last weekend, for the second time, it did confirm what I already knew. The Radiance class is my FAVORITE ship. Not too big, not too small - but just right........... I did the Radiance in Alaska, perfect! I did the Serenade for the Mediterranean and sailing her next month for the Greek Isles and will be on the Brilliance September 2015 for the New England/Canada cruise. These are perfect ships for seeing outside. Everywhere you go you know you are on a cruise ships....lots of glass and windows.

My favorite too, I love the Radiance, Serenade, and can't wait to sail on Jewel next year! You know that you are on a ship, with her three acres of glass! Very beautiful ships, very relaxing, and as mentioned- just right. We enjoy the Schooner Bar, having coffee at Café Latté-tudes, dinner at Chops Grille, the relaxing Solarium. Lovelylady226, you've made a great choice !

We just got back from a wonderful cruise with Serenade yesterday, Barcelona - Rome 9-night itinerary. And as everyone here says, the ship is Beautiful, we really loved the outdoor area of the windjammer! We also had the most Amazing stateroom, FO 1054 with panoramic view from the livingroom. It kind of felt like having your own private Viking Crown lounge.

Let s not forget this class of ship also has a very good looking exerior!

Have a nice cruise!

We also had the most Amazing stateroom, FO 1054 with panoramic view from the livingroom. It kind of felt like having your own private Viking Crown lounge.

Tell me more about this room. I'm seeing some conflicting info on royal caribbean.com

Tell me why you love the Radiance class ships! Just booked Brilliance of the Seas-hoping it is worth it!!

Lots of glass and brass. Outside glass elevators that let you see the ocean while in the elevator. Go to Deck 12 and see all the way down to Deck 4. Brilliance, like all the Radiance Class ships is gorgeous. We were on Brilliance in Feb and going again in Jan. Air show is very good, don't miss it.

I cruised the Southern Caribbean on the Serenade. Wonderful ship. Wonderful cruise. My only negative is that there are many events through the week in the Centrum and it is a fairly small space. Minor issue. Beautiful ship with lots of glass and views of the sea as many posters have indicated.

Tell me more about this room. I'm seeing some conflicting info on royal caribbean.com

I agree, did alot of research about this room Before our Cruise and there´s not much to read that makes any sense. I´m thinking about writing a full Review with the whole truth and lots of Pictures, just have to unpack first.

The room is probably the best we have ever had, congrats to everyone who are booked into 1054. As you enter the room, you have a long marble floor hallway ahead, with a second bedroom and bathroom to your left. The livingroom is what really makes it special, with huge windows hanging out you will get a breathtaking view. You also have a diningtable with four chairs, a 3-seat couch with table, tv and minibar in here. Next to the livingroom you have the master bedroom with lots of space and storage, a tv for morning news in bed or evening Movies. In this bedroom you have a door to the master bathroom, nothing special but spacy and a shower / tub.

The centrum can be a bit smallish for events, but there is so much room to look over the balconies. Whereas I can show you a pic of something in the centrum, we couldn't get near the stuff on Voyager central promenade. HAHA a thread where there is lots of love and not a troll to be seen. That kinda is the atmosphere in board too :)

centrumbalconies1024x768.jpg

Edited by goodycruising

Just got of the Radiance cruising Alaska. What a beautiful ship. We eat in the WJ for breakfast every morning but took it outside at the rear of the ship. Beautiful wiews, also a really nice place to sit to watch when leaving port, with a cup of tea/coffee. Great place to view the Hubbard Glacier. In the evening it was lovely to sit and enjoy a before/after dinner drink on level 4/5/6 around the Centrum looking out the windows but also listening to the music being played. We did wonder if we would enjoy the Radiance after cruising on Oasis and Independance, it was beautiful.

I can't say it enough; I loved Brilliance, and I can't wait to be on her again in 2016, and bringing family! I really enjoyed taking the water side elevators to dinner or any meal!

a3d748f94315cbdb91b7cbf90ebf0763.jpg

Those forward E2 cabins are amazing! They give you so much for such a smaller price. You just have to accept people above you can see 3/4 of your balcony. No real skimp but excellent to help the budget!

60248e59b14e3b5f38be2c9c6c59644c.jpg

I found my cabin very quiet, but convenient to most things! Really enjoyed Brilliance!

I finally get a look at Vision in a week, and the Liberty in March! Radiance class ships are awesome!

Which cabins are those on the Brilliance that are larger?