Snorkel Park Beach Bermuda

Lau92080

Hi everyone!

Is Snorkel Park Beach located directly across from where the Breakaway docks? How do you get to it?:rolleyes: LOL

Is there a fee to get on the beach and is it nice to spend the day?

Has anyone been there?

Thank you!

You can walk to it. It's not far. It has a bar and serves food too. You can also rent chairs and umbrellas. It's very rocky in the water. I suggest wearing water shoes. It hurt my feet. There were a lot of fish when we were there in July that are not afraid of people. You can also rent water sport like things to do. Fir instance, kayaks, jet skis, equipment to snorkel with ect.

The cost, if I remember correctly was $5/pp to get in.

Have fun and enjoy.

OP: Snorkel Park is a small little beach that should not be a substitute for going to one of the real, beautiful beaches in Bermuda. It was okay for late afternoon when we'd returned to the Dockyard/ship after whatever else we'd done that day, or would be okay for the morning your ship departs if you don't want to leave the Dockyard area. Easy walk over as others have said, plus an admission charge.

Enjoy your cruise!

GemCruiseOct2011703.jpg

(Snorkel Park, turtles06)

When we were there last October they didn't charge anything. There is a beautiful mini golf course that would cost like $100 for a family of four so we didn't do that. It's not a great beach, but it's something nearby if you want to get your feet wet. Supposedly a big party a couple nights a week but again, when we were there....didn't see many people head that way.

Snorkel Beach is a 5-10 minute pleasant walk but I don't recommend it as a primary beach to see in Bermuda. We saved the Dockyard for our last day in port which made us feel secure as far as getting back to the ship without any concerns, and that included a quick trip for some last minute snorkeling at Snorkel Park. There is plenty to do at the Dockyard, but in all honesty if you can plan to see another beach in Bermuda (I recommend Horseshoe or Tobacco Bay) I would. They do charge in season and it's not the most beautiful beach I've ever seen by far, and is just filled with cruise ship passengers (which is ok since we were too). The snorkeling there was average, it was better at Tobacco Bay which had a more beautiful setting and was free (we have our own equipment). Check the TripAdvisor reviews for the most detail.

When we were there last October they didn't charge anything. There is a beautiful mini golf course that would cost like $100 for a family of four so we didn't do that. It's not a great beach, but it's something nearby if you want to get your feet wet. Supposedly a big party a couple nights a week but again, when we were there....didn't see many people head that way.

The beautiful mini golf course is expensive, but not quite that much. It is $15 per adult, $12 for kids. You can walk in and see the place, even just buy a drink at the bar, before deciding if you want to play.

http://www.fungolf.bm

Hi everyone!

Is Snorkel Park Beach located directly across from where the Breakaway docks? How do you get to it?:rolleyes: LOL

Is there a fee to get on the beach and is it nice to spend the day?

Has anyone been there?

Thank you!

Hi! Just got home today from our cruise. We went to Snorkel Park during our last day in Bermuda.

You can walk to it, very near. You can also go back to the ship and get lunch and go back to the beach. You can also rent chairs and umbrellas there.

Beach is UGLY! It's very rocky in the water. Our whole family wore water shoes.

There were a lot of fish when we were there, they are not afraid of people. We fed them cheerios and they swam around us!

You can also pedal boats, kayaks, jet skis, equipment to snorkel...

The cost is $5/pp to get in. Children 12 & under are free.