Cirque dreams tickets & Epic haven suite question

JayinAZ

I'll be in a haven suite on the Epic in several months and had a few questions.

I am going to book the cirque dreams but they have 2 tickets- the regular and premium seating. I read that as a haven suite guest you get to go into the venue before other guests. Is there assigned seating or do you get to sit anywhere? If you get to sit anywhere, why would you need to buy the premium seats? The savings for 3 people can buy me 3 extra cocktails!! :eek:

How about room service? If you're in the haven, do you just order room service like everyone else or do you have to go thru the butler?

Is posh included in haven suites on Epic?

The concierge can get suite guests in early and you can sit anywhere you want within the category you paid for. You would get first choice of seats in either the regular or premium area depending on what you purchase.

Suite room service comes from a different menu and even if you try to order directly, they will than call the butler and have him handle the order. Why would you want to order on your own? It's the butler's job, let him/her handle it.

The concierge can get suite guests in early and you can sit anywhere you want within the category you paid for. You would get first choice of seats in either the regular or premium area depending on what you purchase.

Suite room service comes from a different menu and even if you try to order directly, they will than call the butler and have him handle the order. Why would you want to order on your own? It's the butler's job, let him/her handle it.

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if/how ordering from a butler is different than ordering on the phone with room service. I didn't know there was a different menu for suites so I have another thing to look forward to.

When we were on the Epic earlier this year, we had regular seats for Cirque. When we entered early, we were seated in the seat category that we paid for. We will most likely do Cirque again in March and I will probably do premium seats this time. We saw just about everything fine, but there were a few things we missed. My parents and their friends went a different night than us and got seated in the premium seats (they were not in a suite) and really enjoyed those.

And Posh is included. This was one of my favorite things about the Epic. It was one of the things that pushed us to going on the Epic next year rather than the Getaway.

Edited by brookie848

Thanks for the info. I'm not sure if/how ordering from a butler is different than ordering on the phone with room service. I didn't know there was a different menu for suites so I have another thing to look forward to.

Actually when in a suite you can order ANYTHING that is available on the ship from room service. The butler will find it and bring it to you, where ever you might be. You can order with the butler via the phone or face to face.

Actually when in a suite you can order ANYTHING that is available on the ship from room service. The butler will find it and bring it to you, where ever you might be. You can order with the butler via the phone or face to face.

As posted, call your butler or check with your concierge

There is a "regular" room service menu available but also, you can order from any of the restaurants during their regular hours

If hubby wants steak and you want Italian in your suite or by the pool - call your butler:D

M&M's? No problem......Pretzel Rolls?......just call your butler

We also have our butler bring us restaurant menus and the daily MDR specials.

And yep, you can carry your suite phone around the ship with you....

Have a GREAT Time in the Haven! We are addicted..........

I hope you get Leo for your butler. We had him on our transatlantic, Barcelona to Miami, last October and he was outstanding... personable, humorous and professional beyond belief. What an incredible man he is. We wanted for NOTHING. That great man took care of everything. Good luck.

The regular seats are underneath the balcony and the premium seats are on top of the balcony and everything that's in the middle and not under the balcony. Even with first pick of the regular seats they will have some view obstruction. Go with premium seats if you can fit it in your budget.