Holly...I found the most wonderful Scottish showergel/shampoo...

Lois R

...all in one! I have never used the same product for hair and skin but this is awesome icon_biggrin.gif.

Its made by a company called Arran Aromatics. This particular one is called "Evening Primrose" and it is just wonderful..not too strong but a light scent..hair feels so soft and skin too!

They make 2 others (I have found) "Lavender" and "Aloe Vera".

Just thought I would let you...and thank you and your country for the wonderful producticon_smile.gif.

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

Lois, where did you get these products? I've been looking for a lavender product. Thanks!!

<font color="#0000CC" face="Lydian Csv BT" size="4">~~Shelia~~</font></p>

Sailing the Mariner in.......

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

<font color="#003399" face="Benguiat Bk BT">Carnival Destiny 2002</font>

hi Sheila..do you have "HomeGoods"...its part of the Marshalls, TJ Maxx group.

They have really neat things..home products...furniture...gourmet foods...bath items....

But the nicest thing...all those products are in the "unique categories"...not things I see in most other stores!...It has to be one of my favorite stores now icon_biggrin.gif

Isn't it odd to use the same stuff on your hair and your body? I thought so until I tried the philosophy shower gel / shampoo combos! Then again, I have really short hair too so I figured it couldn't make that much of a mess if it didnt' work out!

Sheila - I think L'Occitane makes a lavender bath set if you can't find this one.

lszu

Sovereign 7/99

Monarch 7/00

Vision 9/01

Voyager 9/02

Adventure 9/03

Hi lszu...maybe that is why it works well for me too! My hair is really short icon_smile.gif and I would have never used the same product either.

Sheila...the "Bath and Body Shops" usually have lavender. As well as "Body Shop".

lszu..I tried L'Occitane...didn't like it. It seemed to leave my hair oily....I guess every product reacts differently to each of us.

Lois...I have them here locally! Yes they are terrific! They do lovely wee gift packs and travel packs! My my..arran cosmetics have fair come on! Arran is a beautiful island, not far from me.

Incidentally, I was SUPPOSED to be online working this morning and couldnt get anything done trying to view all your pics, havent seen them all yet will see them later! BUT you look wonderful!!!!!

I recognised Phil and Marti from our cruise. I never got to meet them but recognised them from your pics!

Thanks Holly icon_smile.gif the compliment is taken highly..as I know you love to dress up!

And Phil and Marti are 2 of the NICEST and MOST FUN people I have ever met!. icon_biggrin.gif...not just on a cruise, but anywhere!

Thanks for the info, Lois. I don't have a Home Goods near me, but will keep an eye open for these products.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=800080&cdt=2004;5;30;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Sheila... try Marshalls...they have a selection of bath and body products....and if you have a SteinMart...I was in there today...didn't buy anything LOL...But I thought of you....they had all kinds of lavender stuff!!

My sister gave me a belated birthday card...its a gift card to SteinMart..didn't see anything today but will use it soonicon_smile.gif.

Anyway...I really did think about you when I saw the lavender bath and body products!

Yes! We have a Marshall's here and I frequent Stein Mart quite often. icon_biggrin.gif I'll have to go today or tomorrow and see what I can find.

Good luck on spending that gift card. Isn't it funny that when we don't have much money to spend, we finds all sorts of things we want to buy and then when you get some, nothing.

Thanks for tips, ladies. I have also been looking for lavendar products. Ever since I purchased some of the lavendar oil on our last cruise, that has been my favorite scent.

Linda

Infinitinis and Infinatics to Hawaii

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2004;12;05;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0800

Archived