Whatcha going to do????

marshhawk

We will be experiencing MANY firsts on our upcoming cruise aboard the Liberty.

First:

FTTF, Lido Deck Balcony, Private Cocktail Party with Roll Call group, Slot Pull with Roll Call group & Chef's Table not to mention our first visit to Aruba & Curacao! Excited beyond words!!!

Fun thread, Marshhawk! I always try to do something new each cruise. It's getting harder to do on Pride, since this will be my sixth cruise on her.

In less than 2 weeks, I will:

• haul a foam mattress topper onboard (and leave it behind when I debark) since I hear they are being discontinued:(
  • experience the benefits of FTTF:)
  • purchase Cheers!
  • thanks to Cheers!, try some drinks I've never had before
  • stay in my first Aft-Wrap VS:D
  • finally get around to doing the waterslide:o
  • listen to a PBE other than Roger in the Ivory Piano Bar (the night a couple years ago when he was sick and that girl filled in doesn't count;))
  • eat Sea Day Brunch

...all for the first time. Not bad for a sixth time on the same ship.:p

First time to be in an embarkation day wedding.

First time to Davids.

First time for Chefs Table.

First time to Bahamas.

First time traveling with "First Timers." Hoping to get hem hooked on cruising.;)

First time sailing out of Baltimore.

First time to try the slide.

First time in Slot Pull

Edited by lazycruzer

Fun thread, Marshhawk! I always try to do something new each cruise. It's getting harder to do on Pride, since this will be my sixth cruise on her.

In less than 2 weeks, I will:

• haul a foam mattress topper onboard (and leave it behind when I debark) since I hear they are being discontinued:(
  • experience the benefits of FTTF:)
  • purchase Cheers!
  • thanks to Cheers!, try some drinks I've never had before
  • stay in my first Aft-Wrap VS:D
  • finally get around to doing the waterslide:o
  • listen to a PBE other than Roger in the Ivory Piano Bar (the night a couple years ago when he was sick and that girl filled in doesn't count;))
  • eat Sea Day Brunch

...all for the first time. Not bad for a sixth time on the same ship.:p

I have been on the Fascination 4 times and still find things to do, I have not done before-but really-the waterslide??? giggling.....

I have been on the Fascination 4 times and still find things to do, I have not done before-but really-the waterslide??? giggling.....

Yep.:cool: I keep meaning to get to it, but just never have. I've been on waterslides before, just not on the Pride.:o

Getting the cheers package and if I want 15 chocolate mocha getaways in a day I can have 'em! :D Not firsts but I looking forward to a dive in movie, dessert thru room service (love the chocolate chip cookies but didn't have any last time) adult comedy shows, a little slot action. And fabulous palm tree lined beach days.

We're sailing for the first time on Princess, so that alone will be a new experience altogether. :) We're also visiting a new port for us (Santa Barbara). On the ship, we are planning on going to the Crown Grille (we love specialty restaurants). Still deciding whether we want to do the Ultimate Balcony Dining!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Tapi! The Ultimate Balcony Dining Experience is NOT to be missed. We have done it twice, once on Golden and once on Grand, once just my DH and I and once with our BIL and SIL. We didn't have it on the balcony. They set it up in the cabin and it was a real treat.

First time cruising from POM! I have sat on South Beach and watched the ships head out to sea but have never cruised from Miami! Booked the 3 day Ecstasy just to cruise from Miami. Really, really looking forward to that!

Kim

Edited by LUVMYGSDOG
can't type

We'll be on the Breeze, so I'm really eager to try out the ropes course and the Waterworks. Also, we're hoping to find a vacant place on the Serenity deck so we can give it a try. And maybe, just once, I'll see if I can have dessert BEFORE dinner, because I'm usually too full after dinner for dessert.:D

Since this is the first time cruising with a significant other I am hoping to do a few things I haven't done before!!!

Also putting out the order form the night before for coffee etc to be delivered in the morning to enjoy on the balcony.

Edited by ChargeOn

First time sailing out of PC! First time not getting a hotel before hand because this is less than 7 hours drive.

Want to try Tea Time. We have four sea days so there's plenty of time for that.

Wanted to try the martini tasting in Alchemy bar but can't now that our ship has been changed and non-2.0.

First time being in Bonaire.

First time sailing on a 8 night cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app