Reflection Questions

floater

I am putting together a Cabin Crawl for our Reflection Cruise and I plan on starting out after the Connections Party. Can anyone tell me where the CC get together is held and when? Additionally I was wondering if there is a made to order Eggs Benedict station in the buffet area? I thoroughly enjoyed the one on The Century on our last cruise. Thank you for the help.

Floater

I am putting together a Cabin Crawl for our Reflection Cruise and I plan on starting out after the Connections Party. Can anyone tell me where the CC get together is held and when? Additionally I was wondering if there is a made to order Eggs Benedict station in the buffet area? I thoroughly enjoyed the one on The Century on our last cruise. Thank you for the help.

Floater

Celebrity Connections Parties are not always held in the same spot... Depends a lot on how active your Roll Call is and how many people have taken the effort to register on the Celebrity website officially.

Bigger Numbers = Bigger Venues

On the S-Class Ships could be in a small conf area, Cellarmasters, or Sky Lounge.

Need to make sure everyone is signed up.

Also, timing of the event can vary... Truly up to the Ship, and who they plan to send to represent Celebrity (again bigger the turn out... Higher chances of seeing Sr Officers). Usually happens tho on Day 2, although I know that some posts in the past complained about it happening otherwise, be it an inconvenient day or time.

We went to our CC Party on the Solstice, and it was a ton of fun :). Never got to the one on the Summit cause of terrible timing on behalf of TPTB :mad:

--- --- ---

Have always been able to get cooked to order Eggs Benny in the Buffet... One of my fave breakfast items when on vacation (lol, too much trouble to make at home)

Hope this helps,

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

TPTB -- the powers that be

Now, as to your plan, don't try to schedule it just after the Connections Party because there is no way to know when the Connections Party will be!!

You should however send out feelers on your roll call as to how many are interested and who would be willing to show their cabin. Try and get someone from each category.

Just curious........ What does TPTB mean? Forgive my stupidity....... I'll blame it on being old !!

Sorry, I took a short-cut... And confused you, trust me it has nothing to do with being old (I am old too)

As CRUISESTICH said TPTB = the powers to be

Here is a tool that I find handy when I come across an abbreviation / acronym I am not familiar with on the internet.

http://www.acronymfinder.com/

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Floater

Starting at the Passport Bar and working your UP the decks/through the cabins to end at the Sky Lounge works really well, doing it the OPPOSITE direction works the same way. :cool:

Either location allows even a relatively large group to arrive, hang out, and then depart on the crawl. We have over 90 people and 20 hosts doing an 11 cabin crawl/poker run on Reflection for this fall's transatlantic. :) ;)

Edited by teecee60

Additionally I was wondering if there is a made to order Eggs Benedict station in the buffet area?

Floater

There is a station in the buffet where you can get Eggs Benedict. Just be aware that it can take a while. In my experience (twice on Reflection) unless there is no line it will take forever. I've watched the line build to 6 or 8 people, yet the cook behind the line wants to wait until each person orders to begin doing anything. i.e. someone orders 2 EB, the cook puts 1 English muffin in the toaster, despite seeing 6 more people waiting. Hopefully they have improved things though. :)