My Celebrity

*twinkle*

Hello all.

Have a few issues with My Celebrity, and not sure if these things need to be set up by our TA:

I've been trying to add our Captains Club numbers onto My Celebrity, but the area is greyed out.

We should be waitlisted for the later dining time, but this is also greyed out.

It is our 25th wedding anniversary trip, and wondered if this "celebration" can be added by me somewhere.

Also, I can't see the OBC that was negotiated when we booked. I think our TA had to fight pretty hard for it, so want to make sure it is actually there! Is there an area on My Celebrity that will show this?

Thanks for your help!

Captains club for us was not available to register on My Celebrity until our second booking (we had to first sail and complete our first cruise with Celebrity before we could then register). We are about to do our second cruise with Celebirty next Feb and we were able to register for Captains Club and it recognised our first cruise.

You might be wait listed for late dining time because either your TA booked you as Select Dining or early dining and late is aleady booked out. Suggestion - if you are still wait listed at time of boarding, go and introduce yourself to the MD firsrt day of boarding to see if you can't work something out or remain at least priority wait-listing for your ideal time.... no guarentees though, but they will try to help you where space opens up.

Edited by Embrace

Hello all.

Have a few issues with My Celebrity, and not sure if these things need to be set up by our TA:

I've been trying to add our Captains Club numbers onto My Celebrity, but the area is greyed out.

We should be waitlisted for the later dining time, but this is also greyed out.

It is our 25th wedding anniversary trip, and wondered if this "celebration" can be added by me somewhere.

Also, I can't see the OBC that was negotiated when we booked. I think our TA had to fight pretty hard for it, so want to make sure it is actually there! Is there an area on My Celebrity that will show this?

Thanks for your help!

Your TA needs to put the CC numbers on your reservation, can waitlist you for dining times, and can enter celebrations. The OBC is between you and your TA (Not X) and will not show up on the website. You should receive a note in your stateroom upon arrival showing the OBC and it will be applied to your shipboard account by day 2.

To be safe, have your TA send you copies of both the client copy of the X invoice and their own invoice. between the two documents you should see everything,

Steve

Don't count on celebrity "remembering" that you told them it's your anniversary....sometimes 1/2 the ship decides that they have a special event to celebrate.

If you want something to happen, make sure that the maitre d' and your waiter knows when you would like to "celebrate" your anniversary when you get on board.

If you've booked through a TA then you can't make any changes to your reservation online, even dining times, and can not see any financial details (pricing OBC, etc) of your cruise. For the most part the only things you can do if you're booked through a TA are things that involve the online check-in and purchasing extras such as excursions, beverage packages, dining and so on.

Don't count on celebrity "remembering" that you told them it's your anniversary....sometimes 1/2 the ship decides that they have a special event to celebrate.

If you want something to happen, make sure that the maitre d' and your waiter knows when you would like to "celebrate" your anniversary when you get on board.

And one should remind their waiter, or the maître d' on the night of the event as well. Sometimes they are great at recording and remembering these things and sometimes not.