after final payment

cashier

we have already made final payment and the balconies are down 200 pp. Can we cancel and then rebook. We have the insurance. What can we do if anything.

How much did you pay for HAL's Cancel for any Reason insurance? You won't save anything because you will have to purchase a new insurance policy. Plus, will likely end up in another cabin.

How much did you pay for HAL's Cancel for any Reason insurance? You won't save anything because you will have to purchase a new insurance policy. Plus, will likely end up in another cabin.

Even HAL's premium insurance only covers 90% of what they would have paid. Then they would have to reinsure or else take the risk. It would have to be quite a price reduction to go that route.

We booked a 13 day European cruise in a verandah cabin. Prices dropped after final payment. What a surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I called my travel agent and got a signature suite for $150 per person upgrade. Well worth the money.

Well worth making a telephone call!! Others would disagree about making the call as stated on a similar thread last week. I am in the camp that calling and asking/requesting an OBC, Upsell or a price reduction is worth the price of a telephone call. If HA says it can't do anything I can live with that and I realize that they are not required to do anything. But it has been my experience that HA will do something most of the time to keep you as a customer. That's only a good business decision for them to make.

bob