Has anyone taken the Land/Sea tour with NCL

luv2gonow

Hi,

I just booked a week land tour starting in Venice to Florence then Rome.

Boarding in Rome a week long cruise on the Epic

Has anyone done this?

Any feedback?

Thanks

Kerri

If you want feedback on a specific tour or tour company, you'll need to post the link. Otherwise no one knows your itinerary.

And loved it!!!! It was my first trip to Europe and I was traveling solo. The tour was well organized, we all got along well and continued to dine and hang out on the cruise. My land tour was a few days in Rome then we boarded the Epic. I felt it was worth the money I paid. That tour ended up being coordinated by Gate 1 travel. The tour guides were excellent and hotel choice was really good.

Hope that helps.

And loved it!!!! It was my first trip to Europe and I was traveling solo. The tour was well organized, we all got along well and continued to dine and hang out on the cruise. My land tour was a few days in Rome then we boarded the Epic. I felt it was worth the money I paid. That tour ended up being coordinated by Gate 1 travel. The tour guides were excellent and hotel choice was really good.

Hope that helps.

Thanks so much just what I was hoping to hear. Originally was going to do the Rome pre cruise and decided to do the 15 day:D

Starts in Venice to Florence then Rome for 3 days before boarding in Rome.

Love these boards;)

Kerri

Hope that helps.

Also.....Was the tickets to places in Rome pre purchased with no line when you arrived?

Thanks

Also.....Was the tickets to places in Rome pre purchased with no line when you arrived?

Thanks

Yes - the tour guides had it all done. So every place (Vatican, Colosseum, etc) we walked right in.

For our stay in Rome they had us at the Hotel Mediterraneo

http://mediterraneo.hotelinroma.com/photo-gallery.html

One night they offered an extra outing you paid for - it was a dinner theatre - really fun. Another day they offered an extra tour that took you to the Trevi, Piazza Navona and more. I didn't do that because I arrived 3 days early and explored on my own.

I think you will love your trip. I got so many great ideas from these message boards.

Yes - the tour guides had it all done. So every place (Vatican, Colosseum, etc) we walked right in.

For our stay in Rome they had us at the Hotel Mediterraneo

http://mediterraneo.hotelinroma.com/photo-gallery.html

One night they offered an extra outing you paid for - it was a dinner theatre - really fun. Another day they offered an extra tour that took you to the Trevi, Piazza Navona and more. I didn't do that because I arrived 3 days early and explored on my own.

I think you will love your trip. I got so many great ideas from these message boards.

That is great to hear!!!

Thanks so much I am soooo excited:D

Was the hotel air-conditioned?

Also was there any kids. My daughter will be 13 hoping for a few kids:)

Kerri

That is great to hear!!!

Thanks so much I am soooo excited:D

Was the hotel air-conditioned?

Also was there any kids. My daughter will be 13 hoping for a few kids:)

Kerri

Yes - air conditioned and worked great!!!

On our tour there were no kids but it was early May so school was still in session. I want to take my daughter next year. She is 12 right now. I bet your daughter will love it!!!!

Yes - air conditioned and worked great!!!

On our tour there were no kids but it was early May so school was still in session. I want to take my daughter next year. She is 12 right now. I bet your daughter will love it!!!!

That is great to hear.....need my AC;)

Can't wait!!!:D

Kerri