Just Another WX Question

jbaker1859

Hello - New Cruiser here (2nd). On 11/9 we will be on the Carnival Freedom to Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Cozumel. We were on the Carnival Ecstasy in Feb of this year and the weather in Key West / Cozumel was fairly cool, I'm just curious if anyone has any real life experience with what to expect temperature wise in these ports in early November as far as rainy/dry, avg 70's,80's,90's etc? Are the seas rougher or anything. I know a lot of general questions that have 100's of influencers, just wondering what other people have experienced for themselves. Being from Northern Minnesota pretty much anything will be warmer once we hit November!!

We've cruised then and it's been every kind of weather, but for the most part, it's been very warm. No telling about the seas, as it can change in a minute. It's like asking if it will snow in Minneapolis on November 28th at exactly 8:17pm. No way to tell.

We have sailed in early Sept. and Oct. numerous times and the weather has been perfect. There were showers we encountered on and off the ship, but they did not last too long. The evenings on board can be really cool from the wind as you sail to your next port.

Hello - New Cruiser here (2nd). On 11/9 we will be on the Carnival Freedom to Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Cozumel. We were on the Carnival Ecstasy in Feb of this year and the weather in Key West / Cozumel was fairly cool, I'm just curious if anyone has any real life experience with what to expect temperature wise in these ports in early November as far as rainy/dry, avg 70's,80's,90's etc? Are the seas rougher or anything. I know a lot of general questions that have 100's of influencers, just wondering what other people have experienced for themselves. Being from Northern Minnesota pretty much anything will be warmer once we hit November!!

No one knows about the weather, Google the forecast.