What a Happy Ship

nutty nurse gladys

We have just returned from 11 day med cruise starting in Venice and ending in Rome aboard the Silhouette and I have to say what an amazing cruise we have had.

From start to finish the staff could not do enough for us and did their utmost to ensure that we enjoyed every aspect of our holiday.

My husband was unfortunate to sustain an injury to his leg on the first day but this was not a problem at all. Our steward provided a wheelchair for use throughout the cruise and wherever we went both staff and fellow passengers went out of their way to assist us.

we were still able to get off the ship even when tendered. This really assured us that should our health deteriorate in our advancing years that we can still enjoy all that cruising can offer.

Over the years we have done many many cruises with various lines but my allegiance is well and truly now with Celebrity.

Our last trip in June to Alaska was outstanding in that it was organised so very well leaving us free to enjoy.

It seems that the attention to detail and those little things that matter continue to be important to Celebrity and we certainly will continue to sail with them whenever we are able.

We have just returned from 11 day med cruise starting in Venice and ending in Rome aboard the Silhouette and I have to say what an amazing cruise we have had.....

From start to finish the staff could not do enough for us and did their utmost to ensure that we enjoyed every aspect of our holiday.

It seems that the attention to detail and those little things that matter continue to be important to Celebrity and we certainly will continue to sail with them whenever we are able.

We did the same cruise last Fall and it was one of the best X cruises we have ever taken.

I agree, the Silhouette is indeed a "happy ship".