B2B Tips and Tricks

travler27

We just booked our first b2b last night. I'm so excited I can hardly stand it. I am wondering if on the second leg of the trip if you are assigned to the same table and wait staff for dinner. I have some dietary issues and it would be great to stay with the same staff once they know my issues. I asked my PVP when I booked, but he wasn't sure. What has been your experience?

Talk with your Maitre d' during the first cruise and he will make it happen for you. It's a great feeling on the last night of the first cruise when the wait staff sings Leaving Our Fun Ship and you know you're not leaving. Enjoy!

On turn around day after the ship has zeroed out it's passenger , you'll be allowed on board. Basically you'll have the ship to yourself for a few hours.

This wasn't our experience on the Magic a couple of weeks ago. We got back on board, were served free drinks at the Atrium Bar, had our picture taken holding a banner, and then had about 20 minutes before the first wedding party boarded. I guess it depends on how long it takes for the passengers from the first cruise to disembark.

On some ships, we have had the option to pose with some officers, with a banner in the lobby, that said "We love our consecutive cruisers." This was right after returning from customs. On a couple of the Fantasy class, I believe Fascination and Paradise, for two, we didn't even have to leave the ship. We simply turned in our declarations form to GS that morning and received our new S&S cards. We did have to have our pictures put on them before using for purchases or going off in ports.

Love us some B2Bs! :)

I really would like to get a photo for the second week, I think we can work that out. I guess we could get off and take the picture and get back on during the afternoon, if necessary.

I have a long time to plan . . . and I love the anticipation of a trip.

Any and all tips are greatly appreciated!

We did a B2B on the Splendor in Oct. If you're interested in seeing what the changeover is like, I've put a link to our cruise "album" below, just click on it. While you're welcome to look at all the pix of the Splendor, the pictures of the switch between cruises are 138-143. Hope you enjoy your cruises as much as we did. We'll be on a B2B on the Vista next Oct.----Europe and Transatlantic!

SPLENDOR B2B

Edited by chocolate melting cake

b2b ?

If you want to get off ship early, can you do that or does it

mess up plans that you have to wait for everyone first?

thanks in advance.

You can disembark at any time throughout the day, even with those returning home. Instead of being cleared only by Immigration, you will need to visit Customs as well.

We did a B2B on the Splendor in Oct. If you're interested in seeing what the changeover is like, I've put a link to our cruise "album" below, just click on it. While you're welcome to look at all the pix of the Splendor, the pictures of the switch between cruises are 138-143. Hope you enjoy your cruises as much as we did. We'll be on a B2B on the Vista next Oct.----Europe and Transatlantic!

SPLENDOR B2B

In Europe, they do not have to zero out the passengers so you will not be required to exit the ship.

we do our laundry , that morning , for the second week, the laundry rooms are locked, but just ask and they will open for you...no one around, fast..

It is the most amazing feeling in the world to see the passengers leaving and your NOT...

Enjoy , and be prepared to do more B2B cruises as they are addicting...we will be doing our 10th in Feb..

So, who did you ask to unlock the laundry. I asked and they looked at me like I had a third eye and said only an officer can open it.

I don't understand why you would buy FTTF when you have a Suite that gets you priority boarding, your suite gets you all the benefits FTTF gets, and you don't waste $50

Suite gets none of the benefits of FTTF except early boarding.