Air Consolidater

Pugs

We used http://www.airlineconsolidator.com/ to purchase one-way tickets to Barcelona for our upcoming transatlantic cruise. The price was much better than the normal sites for a one way ticket ($290 vs. $1,000+) and we had our choice of airlines/schedules including the non-stop we choose. What I liked best, was that I could check that the reservation was valid by going to the airline's own website. I also liked that for $40 more we could get a ticket for my sister to fly from FLL to JFK and join us on our flight.

We used http://www.airlineconsolidator.com/ to purchase one-way tickets to Barcelona for our upcoming transatlantic cruise. The price was much better than the normal sites for a one way ticket ($290 vs. $1,000+) and we had our choice of airlines/schedules including the non-stop we choose. What I liked best, was that I could check that the reservation was valid by going to the airline's own website. I also liked that for $40 more we could get a ticket for my sister to fly from FLL to JFK and join us on our flight.

Barcelona is in Europe...

We have used the same consolidator with no problems. I remember the first set of tickets we got were the old style, "hand written" and I was a little nervous, but everything worked out fine. They are really good at "open jaws" tickets, where you fly into one city, and out of another. On our last Mediterranean cruise we flew into Barcelona; boarded the ship and dismebarked in Venice; we then spent 15 days traveling around Europe, and flew home from Paris. Great rates and very flexable.

Enjoy!

Kel

Thanks Dale for your help. We need a one way flight from EWR to London for our Baltic and transatlantic back to back next August. I didn't know this site existed! Now I need to get from the airport to Dover. Thinking about using cruise air just to get transfers. There are so many choices. Do you have any more great ideas?

Carnival told me you can buy transfers with out their air....Call carnival to check it out.

Thanks Pugs,

I know you can buy transfers, but then you have to get to the transfer location.

Thinking about staying one extra day in London or Dover. Would rather stay in Dover. Cruiseline won't transfer except on the day of the cruise.

Archived