Entertainment on Constellation

dizzy1949

Was on the Connie in August. Other than the various evening shows in the theatre there was a lot of music to listen to onboard.

In the Grand Foyer there was usually a String Trio or a guitar player in the afternoon and at night there was either a DJ or a duo call DJ Denkov (sp?) and Lady Sax. The duo were interesting (DJ with a Sax player adding to the tunes). It was interesting but got a little tiresome.

There were also two ship bands (both very good) that alternated playing on the pool deck, the Rendevous Lounge or the Revelations Lounge. One group was more pop/rock with ther other classical/pop.

Given all the comments about X cutting back it certainly wasn't evident on our cruise.

As far as the shows in the theatre, we didn't attend many but thought the ones we saw were of a decent quality.

I suspect many of the entertainers I saw will no long be on the ship when you are there, but will probably be replaced by something similar.

Thanks RICKT for the info... Much appreciated.

If Cap't Tasos is the Captain and he does something called the "Liars Club", don't miss it. Funniest thing I've ever seen on a ship.

Gosh, now I really am excited for our upcoming Constellation Cruise.

Captain Tasos was on our first cruise on the Solstice in 2012... This guy is a hoot !!

Liars Club was indeed a lot of fun because of him... He cracked all us Pax up in the audience as well as the 2 Officers who were on stage as the other Liars.

He also does a mean Zorba Dance... It happened after the Dancing With The Stripes competition. He got it going with other Officers, then had interested Pax join in.

I will most certainly keep an eye now on the Celebrity Today dailies.

Lol, you cannot believe how this one little post has made me anticipate our upcoming cruise even more

Thanks guys,

Cheers!