Caviar on board Carnival Victory??

qianabb

I maintain that there is no problem with dreaming big, as long as you know what to expect. The posts on these boards should be educational, not judge mental.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Apparently some feel like I've asked for something above my station.... To me it was a question asked, questioned answered. I guess next time I'll just call Carnival......

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I stand corrected. I went looking under the Manage tab, on Carnival.com, I think foods and Desserts and you can order a Sushi Tray for your cabin. ($26) One of the items listed is Spanish Caviar. Not sure if this is on your ship but there you go!!

Whoo hooo! I'll look into it. Thanks for finding that. I hope it tastes good ! Lol

I stand corrected. I went looking under the Manage tab, on Carnival.com, I think foods and Desserts and you can order a Sushi Tray for your cabin. ($26) One of the items listed is Spanish Caviar. Not sure if this is on your ship but there you go!!

I swear I looked at this several times, but didn't read the descriptions. I had just decided to send them choc. covered strawberries. I now see the Japanese Omelet with Spanish Caviar. So I think I'm ordering that Sushi Tray ( I love Sushi too), and I'll have the strawberries sent to their rooms with an invitation to join us for Sushi and Champagne ! Bon Voyage !!

Hi, DH and I sailed on the Imagination Panama Canal cruise this past January, the Captain held two receptions for Diamond past pax and caviar was served at both of them! Enjoy! Bon Voyage!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'll be diamond one day. Already planning a 7 day for next year

I'll be diamond one day. Already planning a 7 day for next year [emoji572]️

Qianabb....yep 7 days at a time will get you to Diamond level past pax LOL....hopefully you will get there faster than us, it took us 20 years of cruising to get there but during that 20 years we also made Platinum level with Princess and NCL so....took us 10 years to go from Platinum to Diamond level LOL...we don't cruise for the perks and benefits we cruise because we love to cruise!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[quote name='qianabb']I'll be diamond one day. Already planning a 7 day for next year ⚓️[/quote][SIZE=3][FONT=Comic Sans MS]I don't think I'll be around in 2042 to congratulate you in achieving Diamond status. If you cruise 7 days per year, it will take you 29 years to reach your goal. Good luck![/FONT][/SIZE]