Caviar on board Carnival Victory??

qianabb

I've never seen it, but I've only been on 4 cruises. Which line did you see promoting caviar? I have a great time cruising with Carnival, but they are one of the more budget lines.

Sea Dream serves caviar. In fact, they advertise their champagne and caviar. Im sure Regent and Crystal serve the tasty delicacy too.

Carnival is a budget friendly line and we are lucky that they still serve lobster with their affordable prices.

Just saw a post about another cruise line having caviar on board. Does anyone know if Carnival serves it?

The Carnival ships that stop at Port Canaveral have a shore excursion to Fantasyland, where you'll be able to consume all the caviar that your heart desires.

I've never seen it, but I've only been on 4 cruises. Which line did you see promoting caviar? I have a great time cruising with Carnival, but they are one of the more budget lines.

Seabourn Cruiseline 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Carnival ships that stop at Port Canaveral have a shore excursion to Fantasyland, where you'll be able to consume all the caviar that your heart desires.

Thanks 😊 leaving from Miami

Lol I've only cruised with Norweigen. This will be my first time on Carnival, y'all are making me nervous lol

Don't be nervous, you'll have a great time. Seabourne is definitely a luxury line, I think they do (or did) have a day where the staff wades out to you in the surf with Champagne and Caviar, but you pay for that too. I'm sure a Seabourne cruise is at least 10x the price.

On every Carnival cruise you can have lobster once, shrimp cocktail every night, there will be a liquor tasting the first night, and lots of chances to have a great time. Enjoy your cruise.

No caviar, but they have meatloaf, Mac and cheese, and fried chicken! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by Tapi

Don't be nervous, you'll have a great time. Seabourne is definitely a luxury line, I think they do (or did) have a day where the staff wades out to you in the surf with Champagne and Caviar, but you pay for that too. I'm sure a Seabourne cruise is at least 10x the price.

On every Carnival cruise you can have lobster once, shrimp cocktail every night, there will be a liquor tasting the first night, and lots of chances to have a great time. Enjoy your cruise.

I didn't research Seabourn but when I saw the post, it made me wonder . I mean, I am on vacation right ☺️☺️☺️

I didn't research Seabourn but when I saw the post, it made me wonder . I mean, I am on vacation right ☺️☺️☺️

We can all dream and a Seabourn cruise is a good dream. Enjoy your cruise, I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

How many actual cruises have you been on? You said Norwegian. How many and only them? Caviar isn't a normal staple on the average cruise line.

Norweigen and just once. Going on Carnival next month . I only asked because someone mentioned in on a different thread here on CC. It started me thinking..... Plus I've been watching reruns of the The Love Boat. 💕💕 Also we'll be cruising with 2 other couples and I wanted to do something nice for them. We always like to do something we've never done while on vacation....sort of spoil ourselves...we work hard 😌