Deck 7 Mid Ship Vs Lido on Breeze

fozzy1975

I was looking for some guidance. Every time we have taken a cruise it has been mid ship, but on smaller ships than the Breeze. I was on the imagination desk 2 1st room at the front of the ship and it was terrible! Horrible noise from the anchor and lots of movement. We are looking to book the breeze and I was interested on an inside on the Lido to be closer to the pools, slides and eats for ease with the kids. I notices the Lido cabins are in the front of the ship. Do you feel a lot of movement? I know this ship is a lot bigger than the imagination, but I promised I would never go front of ship again. Feedback would be appreciated. Thanks!:)

We did a Lido cabin on the Breeze and loved the location so much we have booked again for next year. With that said we did feel more rocking motion when laying in bed than we did on the Dream where we were on 7. We don't get sick so it was more like being rocked to sleep! The convenience of the location for us far outweigh any possible discomfort.

Our experience is the aft is the worst in rough seas. Those high up aft cabins wag like riding on the end of the happy dog's tail. Deck 6 midship on the Breeze was very subdued movement even in rough seas. We could really feel a difference between our room and the rear dining room (seated by the window in the very center at the back) and the Lido by the forward elevators. The back was worse followed by forward followed by midship, IMHO.

Were have booked 10282 for the 2nd time. it is the 2nd room back and is considered mid-ship. We love the location. Not a lot of movement.

Hey neighbor!!!:D

We have booked 10278 for the past two cruises on the Breeze.

LOVE that cabin and location.

Only time we felt movement was lying in bed at night.

I have been higher up on 2 other ships, once on a sister ship to the Breeze. Both were far from being all the way forward, but I did notice more movement up there. It didn't bother me, but it might bother some people. The expression "the more you pay, the more you sway" is true. Higher up rooms (higher costs) feel more motion. And forward or aft feels more motion than midship.

Trying to put myself in your shoes, and taking in my experience, I would probably prefer to be midship & a little lower. Deck 8 would put you only 2 floors below lido deck, which I saw as quite convenient on a sister ship to the Breeze. It's also only a few decks down to the entertainment & dining. I didn't use the elevators much on that cruise. We were actually very close to the forward elevators, so we were just barely a midship room, yet we didn't feel much motion at all. Don't take deck 9, as that would have the public decks right above you, and some spots can be noisy.