Any single digit dancers!!! How are you getting ready?

happywife0921

We are just about single digits;) We actually leave next Thursday for our son's house in Miami for a couple of days before heading out on the Freedom next Sunday!

I think my sister and I are on the same cruise as you, but it is leaving Saturday, not Sunday? :confused: I am driving my co workers crazy with my single digit dance :D

I think my sister and I are on the same cruise as you, but it is leaving Saturday, not Sunday? :confused: I am driving my co workers crazy with my single digit dance :D

Yeah, I saw that post too. Hope she either made a typo or comes back and reads our responses. Yikes! Can you imagine showing up to port the day AFTER your ship has sailed??!!!!! :eek: I know for sure that DH & I will be there on SATURDAY! :D:D:D

Yeah, I saw that post too. Hope she either made a typo or comes back and reads our responses. Yikes! Can you imagine showing up to port the day AFTER your ship has sailed??!!!!! :eek: I know for sure that DH & I will be there on SATURDAY! :D:D:D

We will be at Port Everglades with you on Saturday. We will be in Fort Lauderdale on Thursday :D:D

Single digit DANCE for me here. 9 days to go for Breeze 8 day from Miami. Haven't been this excited for a long time for a cruise. I have all our island excursions and activities planned, pre-cruise hotel is done and flights are being worked on now. Most little items still need to be gathered up and packed and most dinner wear is already chosen. Just need to put together what I am going to wear in port and pack toiletries and stuff up and put it all in suitcases. I am ahead of the game here, from where I usually am which is leaving everything to the last minute. haha.

We will be there on Saturday as well. So excited for this cruise. :D

I am in single digits away from my single digits dance (16 more days)... I have to dance in secret or DW will give me the look :D

So happy for all of you dancers, on your way to the pier :)

I am with you. Single digits until single digits! lol. Seeing how I started at more than 365 days I am already dancing. The dance will just become more frantic as the days count down. lol.

NINE DAYS for me. I sail on Monday, the 29th aboard "Ecstasy", and we've got a FANTASTIC group going.

I NEVER start packing until the day before sailing, as I've found that if I string it out, I ALWAYS forget something. I'll be packing next Sunday. ;)

"SKY"

8 more days and then I'm on the Dream. I still have to check in, set up the color inkjet printer to print the luggage tags and start packing. I've always been printing with the B&W laser printer. One of these days I'll get a color laser printer.

Edited by QNTMLPR

8 more days and then I'm on the Dream. I still have to check in, set up the color inkjet printer to print the luggage tags and start packing. I've always been printing with the B&W laser printer. One of these days I'll get a color laser printer.

I have been told color tags are not necessary. Have you heard otherwise?