Any single digit dancers!!! How are you getting ready?

happywife0921

I think my sister and I are on the same cruise as you, but it is leaving Saturday, not Sunday? :confused: I am driving my co workers crazy with my single digit dance :D

Sorr about that! Yes, for sure on Saturday! Have no idea what I was thinking;) We will actually be down there Thursday night, can't wait!!

Almost at single digits! I have started making piles of things to pack. I've notified the credit card company of our travels and unsubscribed to mass emails that I don't want cluttering up my email. I'm also a bit paranoid, so I notified our my insurance agent that we will be out of the country and if there are any issues that my BFF and neighbor (who is getting the mail and keeping an eye on the house) would be the one contacting the agent. And of course, spending lots of time on these boards.:D

Edited by mommiemudd
spelling

Checked in for our our flight tomorrow morning. Packed with only stuff I need to use in the morning left out. Making lists for oldest DS and sister who will care for the house and animals. Youngest DS is packed and ready to spend the week with his best friend's family.

Made husband pack last night,On last cruise he wanted to waited till last min so I packed for him, opps I forgot hes underwear.:eek:. Yup so this time I made him pack early. lol(of corse I heard him say underwear check)

Excited to see the reno on the Sunshine(Destiny) Leave Toronto on friday for sailing on Saturday. :)

I started packing today! Don't usually do it this early but I'm off work this week and just had to do SOMETHING cruise related (besides being on CC constantly). I already know I have way too many clothes but we're driving so no big deal. Now I have 4 days to kill.....

Made husband pack last night,On last cruise he wanted to waited till last min so I packed for him, opps I forgot hes underwear.:eek:. Yup so this time I made him pack early. lol(of corse I heard him say underwear check)

Excited to see the reno on the Sunshine(Destiny) Leave Toronto on friday for sailing on Saturday. :)

Yeah, two cruises ago DH forgot to pack swimsuits and he had 4 pair at home! Thankfully we only had one sea day before our first port. We didn't buy him any trunks on the ship because the prices were outrageous. You would have died seeing the look on his face as we were boarding the ship. He turns to me and says, "I didn't pack any of my swimsuits!":eek: He looked like someone had told him the cruise was cancelled or that they'd taken WCMC off the menu. We still laugh about it.

Maybe 2 days before I'll get together any meds and hygiene stuff, then check docs and passport; the day before the cruise I pack and get a few hours sleep before I fly down the morning of the cruise to either MIA or FLL. Usually on Lido Deck having lunch by noonish after platinum check-in.

Pretty routine actually......