Park Cafe on Enchantment

misslido

• 1 month later...
Or roast pork like it was for us 2 out of 3 days last week. The pork was not bad, but I didn't think it was as flavorful as the beef.

Never had the Pork sandwich, hope next time they offer it one of the days

We just got back from the Enchantment in October. We always go to Park Cafe on embarkation day. We grab a towel at the main pool on the way to the Solarium, get our suits out of our carry ons and change in the bathrooms right outside the entrance and enjoy the hot tub while they're empty. You'll never see them empty again! Park Cafe opens at noon.

Last year we were lucky enough to watch a rocket launch right from our table. Outstanding! This year the upcoming launches are the day before the sailing day, so unless you go to FL early you won't see them. Launches are scheduled for Nov 9, 23 Dec 4, 9.

Have a great trip. We're on Vision this month and Explorer next month. Can't wait. Hope we have as great a time as we did on the Enchantment.

Kathy

I saw the menu, thanks but is it a buffet where you get your own food other than asking for a sandwich?

Where were the Pannini's and the roast beef sandwich on the menu?

Roast Beef and Paninis were not on the menu but they were there every day. The roast beef was carved to order and the paninis were in the cold chest with a variety of our sandwiches (and there were a few different kinds), fruit, etc. They even had Chihuahua Quesadillas the first day (and NO...I did not try them). LOL

I love that area and the salad is the best. The roast beef was just to bloody for me but asked for roll and put my hamburger on it. Love those rolls. That is a great area but seemed to be taken over by families this trip. I am not that familiar with Indian cultures but think they are vegetarians? They were many there feeding their tots lots of salads, yogurt parfaits and pizza. No men, just many mums and kids. There is an area outside the windjammer that has tofu, salads, Indian nann bread etc.

Edited by flpab