Free Wi-Fi Mexican Rivera ports

arizonaperson

In Puerto Vallarta opposite the cruise terminal you will see Galeria Mall. Inside this Mall is a Starboecks. They offer free wifi if you buy a drink. Also inside the foodcourt you will find free wifi by other eateries..and often some crewmembers).

In old town you will find many places offering free wifi.

also there you still will find some Internetcafes where you can use their PC's paying a fee.

Are there any computer labs/station where you can for a small fee check e-mail,use the internet, if you don't have your own device?

The Ships Crew are experts at using nearby inexpensive internet without their own device. Ask your cabin stewart and/or other crew members you cross paths with

Edited by bobnsofi

Cabo:

After you get off the tender, walk past Sr Frogs and you will see a white bldg., looks like a port authority type of place, has free Wi-Fi (and bathrooms). There is a security guard at a small kiosk and he will give you the password.

Several internet cafe's in the marina area.

PV:

As soon as you walk out the gate directly in front of you is an eatery. Free Wi-Fi w/purchase. You will also see a round building that I believe has an internet café.

Mazatlan:

I would assume the bar area in the marina has Wi-Fi w/purchase. Really looking forward to going back next Feb.

You really shouldn't have a problem finding what you need. Bandwidth is usually sub-par tho, so don't get in a hurry.

PV:

As soon as you walk out the gate directly in front of you is an eatery. Free Wi-Fi w/purchase. You will also see a round building that I believe has an internet café.

I usually see a lot of crew sitting in the round building. There are also clean bathrooms here.