How does the teen program work?

WarEagleLady

Hello!

My little brother will be 12 when we sail in December, and I haven't found a lot of activities that the pre-teens have. Do the 12-14 year olds have their activities with the 15-17 year olds? To me, that is a huge gap both age and maturity wise, so I guess I just find it odd. Any thoughts and tips are appreciated!

-Kati Edited by WarEagleLady

Some of the programs are together, and some are not. Generally, the older kids tend to separate themselves from the younger ones anyway, so there aren't any issues.

I'm sure someone can direct you to the newsletters for the 12-14 group. Edited by DonnaK

[quote name='WarEagleLady']That makes me feel a lot better! I'm glad there is some separation. We are going on Explorer of the Seas for New Years, and its been pretty tough to find a compass for the 12-14 year olds![/quote]

I did Explorer for New Year's too, but from NJ not Florida. The ship has a lot for kids outside of the program, such as the rock wall and the ice rink. The ice show is amazing!

They throw an awesome party on the Promenade on New Years Eve! The ship is still decorated for Christmas, and then magically during the night of Jan 1 to Jan 2, the decorations disappear!