Transatlantic airfare

Baseball fan

I am looking at a TA next year on NCL. I know celebrity and RCCL use choice air which has good one way fares. Does NCL have a site to book airfare? I looked on their website and it looks like I can request air but didn't seem like I could pick my flights. What have others done?

Thanks

Dena

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I am looking at a TA next year on NCL. I know celebrity and RCCL use choice air which has good one way fares. Does NCL have a site to book airfare? I looked on their website and it looks like I can request air but didn't seem like I could pick my flights. What have others done?

Thanks

Dena

I always book my own flights. I keep looking until I see a deal and then I snatch it up. Sometimes I'm able to book on points which is a great way to snag a one-way ticket.

I wouldn't rush into booking until you've had a good look around though, there ae definitely deals to be had. Some of the best I've seen were through Iceland, so think outside the box.

Good luck!

Booked my flight through NCL for my transatlantic cruise. Got a great deal, which included the ground transport to Dover from LHR. Cheaper than booking on my own and worrying about making connections in London.

Since I live near ORD flight connections were not an issue, and I got to pick my seats by entering my booking # into the airline website, just like if I had booked on my own.

Have a look around, lots of people use Iceland Air, which offers a cheaper one way fare.

Good luck.

Thanks

Dena

Bought a cheap return ticket and promised ourselves to do an opposite TA to use up the return flight. ;)

Use http://www.skyscanner.com/ and http://www.kayak.com/flights for low airfare.

I am looking at a TA next year on NCL... What have others done?

Thanks

Dena

I agree with SuiteCruiser, especially if you have some flexibility and an airport that services these carriers. Skyscanner does seem great site. I booked Icelandair 2 months ago for return from April TA as ticket prices were terrible at that time. I'm happy with choices I made but have noticed price drops in many flights just lately so maybe 6/7 months out yields better prices than 9-12 months out. A travel agent may work well for you.

Edited by Rhea98

I'm sailing on the Epic's transatlantic this October, and I got lucky and found a transatlantic flight from Miami to Barcelona for $620 with Air Europa. I was originally sailing on the east-bound Epic transatlantic next April, but changed itineraries after finding the deal on the airfare and the cruise (cruise fare was about $850, including taxes and fees, after my cruise reward was applied). I found the airfare with Kayak.