Entertainment Question

Vitality08

I catch an episode here and there of America's Got Talent and noticed there are quite a few of those circus, acrobatic, and other type talents on there.

Do you think it's feasible for Carnival or any cuise line to contract with groups like that to do fly on entertainment for a night or two?

Are consumers interested in stuff like that?

I don't know what the cost would be but it would definitely offer a variety of entertainment across the fleet.

Any thoughts?

I catch an episode here and there of America's Got Talent and noticed there are quite a few of those circus, acrobatic, and other type talents on there.

Do you think it's feasible for Carnival or any cuise line to contract with groups like that to do fly on entertainment for a night or two?

Are consumers interested in stuff like that?

I don't know what the cost would be but it would definitely offer a variety of entertainment across the fleet.

Any thoughts?

On our last seven day they had two specialized dancers. Not like the ones in the basic shows, but more specific that flew in for a few days. This would not unlike what the do with some of the comedians.

There are "fly on" entertainers aboard Carnival ships, but not nearly as many as there used to be. Of course, the comics switch ships in port.

Christopher Allan Graves is a "Fly On" entertainer, who REALLY puts on an excellent show. If you get the chance to see him, don't miss it!

"SKY"

There are "fly on" entertainers aboard Carnival ships, but not nearly as many as there used to be. Of course, the comics switch ships in port.

Christopher Allan Graves is a "Fly On" entertainer, who REALLY puts on an excellent show. If you get the chance to see him, don't miss it!

"SKY"

They do seem to be doing away with the flyons. In Lune on Liberty only one and two weeks ago on Conquest none as they managed to do Hasbro in the evening on the two nights they would normally have them on.

Any thoughts?

Definitely feasible . . . and, actually, already done.

There are some of those AGT performers who'd already been brought onboard multiple cruise line even prior to their appearance on AGT, and some who've been contracted afterwards (or both).

One in particular has done multiple week runs on Celebrity, Royal, Carnival, as well as Disney. Excellent passenger feedback on his entertainment.

I am not too interested in the typical cruise ship entertainment and rarely go (maybe once per cruise, maybe not). If I go on a regular vacation, even NY or Vegas, I wouldn't likely go to any sort of song and dance routine. But I would go to see Blue Man or Cirque de Soleil. So I would definitely be way more interested in a similarly acrobatic show than the current song and dance stuff.

I would go to see Blue Man or Cirque de Soleil. So I would definitely be way more interested in a similarly acrobatic show than the current song and dance stuff.

That would be awesome but doesnt seem to be the direction Carnival is going in unfortunately