Water taxi from Mykonos terminal?

bobloblaw007

I was reading the recent Regal Princess reviews on Mykonos and read in one of them:

Princess' bus was $10 a person...literally a 25 yard walk from the gangway was the public water taxi for 2 Euros a person which took you to a much better location in town.

can anyone shed some light on this? Through my research into Mykonos, I have never come across this information. If anyone can confirm its existence and provide more info, that'll be great!

We did this in August. Princess had everyone scared that there was no other transportation into town other than their shuttle. I happened to see the water taxi sign and kiosk when I was having an early morning walk on board after we docked at Mykonos. My family took the water taxi, probably had a 10 min wait to fill it with more passengers, and it did drop us off close to the windmills.

We did this in August. Princess had everyone scared that there was no other transportation into town other than their shuttle. I happened to see the water taxi sign and kiosk when I was having an early morning walk on board after we docked at Mykonos. My family took the water taxi, probably had a 10 min wait to fill it with more passengers, and it did drop us off close to the windmills.

Good to know. I assume you can take it back to the ship?

Good to know. I assume you can take it back to the ship?

Absolutely. There are times posted for departures. I'll be posting a review this wknd on this board which will go into more detail about our Mykonos stop and other public transportation we used there.

Thanks for the info. I assume you were docked and not tendering in Mykonos?

Correct.

As an aside, just want to let you know that your posts have been a wealth of great information over our past cruises!

Absolutely. There are times posted for departures. I'll be posting a review this wknd on this board which will go into more detail about our Mykonos stop and other public transportation we used there.

Looking forward to more information - just in case we dock :)