OBC Question 7day cruise x2 vs 14 day trip

septrack

Has anyone had success getting their FCC at the rate for a 14 day trip when booking a back to back. My wife and I only have 1 FCC apiece so we will receive substantualy less credit (only for a single 7 day trip apiece) if we have to book two 7 day cruises vs finding a 14 one. Problem is if Princess doesn't have the same cabin available for both legs then that cruise shows as either not available, or more expensive than what is shown for each of the seven day legs. In addition 14 FCC sometimes is greater than two 7 day FCC's as well.

TIA

Has anyone had success getting their FCC at the rate for a 14 day trip when booking a back to back. My wife and I only have 1 FCC apiece so we will receive substantualy less credit (only for a single 7 day trip apiece) if we have to book two 7 day cruises vs finding a 14 one. Problem is if Princess doesn't have the same cabin available for both legs then that cruise shows as either not available, or more expensive than what is shown for each of the seven day legs. In addition 14 FCC sometimes is greater than two 7 day FCC's as well.

TIA

You cannot get a 14 day FCC when booking as two 7 day cruises.

Our TA was able to get a cabin for us that wasn't showing available on the Princess website as a longer cruise so maybe you could get the same result..

Thanks everyone. That has been my experience as well, but I thought it was worth asking. I think this is an unintended consequence from the change a few years back, where now everyone in the cabin must have a FCC. Back then you could use one for each leg, and both people received the credit. I guess to cover yourself one needs to buy 2 FCC/person.

Thanks everyone. That has been my experience as well, but I thought it was worth asking. I think this is an unintended consequence from the change a few years back, where now everyone in the cabin must have a FCC. Back then you could use one for each leg, and both people received the credit. I guess to cover yourself one needs to buy 2 FCC/person.

Better to buy six. ;)