Oasis - deck 12 or 14

kapcruiser

Look at this page to determine what is above your stateroom if you are on deck 14. The quietest cabins are those that only have other cabins above and below them.

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/findacruise/ships/ship/decks/deck/home.do?deckCode=15&shipCode=OA&shipProfile=1535&sailDate=1140923&hasNavigation=false

If you don't mind hearing deck chairs being moved around in the morning or running footsteps at all hours, then deck 14 is the place for you. If you are looking for quiet, then deck 12 would be far better.

I was very disappointed with our Deck 14 Central Park Balcony. We were under the kid's pool area and the pool pumps were next door to our cabin and noisy.

There is also noise from the pool deck above you can hear from your balcony.

I was very disappointed with our Deck 14 Central Park Balcony. We were under the kid's pool area and the pool pumps were next door to our cabin and noisy.

There is also noise from the pool deck above you can hear from your balcony.

Which room were you in? We have 14193 booked for Nov 22-29

Which room were you in? We have 14193 booked for Nov 22-29

We were in 14649, it was a guarantee so I didn't get to pick he specific cabin. When you see "blank" space next to you on a deck plan (especially under a pool), there's a chance its pool related pumps or equipment.

I suggest you either switch from Deck 14 or find a cabin with other cabins on both sides.