Luggage Tags Staplers

kruisey

Does everybody keep a stapler in their private residences?Or are we supposed to go out and purchase one especially to staple Princess luggage tags?

Or does one cart luggage down to an office block and ask if one can use their stapler;)

Jeez:rolleyes:, it's not rocket science:( A mini-stapler takes up very little room in your pocket. The things people ask:rolleyes:

I have over 500 clear plastic luggage tag holders. If anyone wants one, I would be happy to send you some, free of charge. Email me your address and how many you need.

beachtravel at comcast dot net

That's nice, hope people read your post.

I found a set of 4 plastic tags on E bay for $5 total (even free shipping)

Easy to use, easy to pack around and they last forever.

I use the plastic holders that can be purchased here, Amazon, and many other places. Have used mine for about 9 cruises and they still look new. I just put my paper tags in them before leaving home and keep them in the small front pocket of the suitcases. When I get my suitcases at the final destination, just pull them out and attach them. No worries of getting wet and smeared or torn off and do not need a stapler at final airport. Enjoy your cruise.

Exactly what we have done ever since Princess went to print your own luggage tags. System works perfectly.

Early on we used to do the staple our tags to the luggage. Then I purchased some tag holders. I am still trying to find the website I went to for the purchase of our tags. When I find it I will post it. Anyway the tag holders are great. They last awhile and you don't have to carry a stapler with you.

Cruise Critic offers tag holders, Cruise Critic Cruise Store, Cruise reviews, cruise bargains, discount cruises, cruise news news and cruise vacation guide and Amazon also offers tag holders, Amazon.com: Cruise Luggage Tag Holders (Set of 8): Clothing

The 6 inch lanyards are OK but if they offer a 9 inch lanyard it is better.

luggagetag_holder.jpg

A home without a stapler? I can't imagine. We have at least three around here somewhere, remnants of the days of making paper chains with the kids at Christmas. Still, we take a small, tear-off roll of packing tape on cruises and affix the tags with that.

Same here! Everyone who's ever had kids should have at least one stapler. They always need them for crafts, school papers, etc. We have at least 3, but my favorite is one from Staples that is spring loaded so you barely press it and it staples.

I am of an age that I still am angry about having to print up my luggage tags and cruise docs. However, that aside I have given in to purchasing a couple of mini-staplers that are packed in the bags that go on cruises. Oh, and we have several full sized staplers in each of our homes and a staple gun in each....so we are well armed:)

But, do you have an assault staple rifle? They're all the rage nowadays. ;):D Seriously, after managing to staple myself with our staple gun (I am the most spastic human on the face of the planet), my hubby has started calling our staple gun "the assault stapler".

I found the website that we used to purchase our luggage tags. It's called "Favors by Serendipity" and they carry all kinds of neat stuff.

For some reason I can't post the link.

It's all one word and just add the dot com after it. At the top of the page select the Cruise Accessories tab and it will take you to the tags and other neat stuff.

We got the 9" lanyards.

Does everybody keep a stapler in their private residences?Or are we supposed to go out and purchase one especially to staple Princess luggage tags?

Or does one cart luggage down to an office block and ask if one can use their stapler;)

Just buy the luggage tag holders available in the cc store!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We have several staplers at home. Doesn't everyone? We don't use them for the luggage tags. We purchased clear plastic luggage tag holders which are sized especially for the folded paper tags. They are fairly inexpensive and can be reused over and over again.