Cruise Disappears

mcrcruiser

Yeah, I don't know about the Reflection, I only got information about Infinity from talking to this person in person yesterday (so I can't follow up to ask). It looks like there are cruises in May for Reflection with no pricing, so it does not look for those sailings either.

If the charter is going ahead, I would imagine that anyone who is booked and not part of the group will be contacted, but the ship may still be selling cabins to the charter group participants (although I would have thought that would be done through the group itself and not TAs).

Edited by MicCanberra

Checked the UK websites and like the Alaskan cruise there are no prices, just asking people to call the agent.

Regarding availability for April 11, 2015 TA on the Reflection, according to Pied Piper they have many of rooms in their block that are still available for purchase. They are a Travel Agency that has a large group going on the TA which has the only available rooms for purchase at this time.