An interview with LCV ambassador, Nicole

BBMacLaird

The Le Club Voyage newsletter is live, and should be in the Club Members' email soon**! This long awaited publication is rolling out in waves to the North American members as I write this. We sincerely thank you for your lively feedback and your continued loyalty to Azamara Club Cruises. I know I speak for all of us when I say I hope you love the new program!

In a nutshell, and in addition to the newly announced LCV Benefits of $199/pp/stateroom upgrade, improved Onboard Future Cruise Savings, and special LCV voyages, we are reinstating Complimentary Laundry (1 bag/week/stateroom) as well as the Complimentary Internet Minutes (based on tier levels).

We also heard our Solo Travelers and will award them with Double Points when they sail on Azamara. Plus we will be adding additional milestones for Discovery Plus and Discovery Platinum members so that Complimentary Nights are more attainable. And we are now offering 10% quarterly LCV savings on select voyages.

And last, but certainly not least, we are adding Suite Amenities of Complimentary Laundry per week/suite, and Complimentary Internet Minutes (235/pp/voyage), regardless of LCV or first-time Azamara cruisers.

We believe we have the best Past Passenger program afloat, as well as the richest Suite deals.

(**Disclaimer re. the timing of the newsletter roll-out...due to international legal requirements, some markets will receive their newsletter next week.)

Here is the newsletter: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/a8fc86aa

I never have sailed on Celebrity but have sailed on two Oceania cruises. How do I find out what benefits category I fit in? There is nothing on the Azamara site to tell me if I am an Adventurer or Discoverer or whatever.
No credits for Oceania cruises.;) Maybe a debit or two.

Kudos to the management team for bringing the updated LCV benefits announcement forward from the revised release date of Monday. This, I think, will help stem the flow of negativity.

I would respectfully ask that if Azamara is now seeing profitability on its current operating model, then please reinvest something to improve the onboard internet capability - again this will offset any issues arising from the reduced internet complimentary minutes offered.

Edited by ikelmay

No credits for Oceania cruises.;) Maybe a debit or two.

Ooops, I meant I have sailed on two Azamara cruises but have no idea what level of benefits I am at having done so.

BTW, marinaro44, I am a Cornell grad who was a freshman when Ed Marinaro was a senior. Are you a Big Red football fan?

Edited by CintiPam

Ooops, I meant I have sailed on two Azamara cruises but have no idea what level of benefits I am at having done so.

BTW, marinaro44, I am a Cornell grad who was a freshman when Ed Marinaro was a senior. Are you a Big Red football fan?

you can look on the celebrity captain club page.. have no idea why but that the only place i can find mine. also you need 5 cruises to move on up to the next level.