NCL hotel arrangements

aes215

Have you used NCL to arrange pre-cruise hotel stays? Debating whether to book through NCL or on my own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did once - our price wasn't any better than what I could get on my own. So, we book our hotel ourselves. I guess people have NCL book their hotels out of convenience? I'll be interested to see what others say.

Sent from my XT1080 using Forums mobile app

depends on the port. in the u.s. book yourself. overseas may be different, because ncl booked accomadations include transfers from airport to hotel, hotel to port, breakfast, all portage and gratuity, so in many cases because you are paying in dollars it may be cheaper, nonetheless do your research. have done it both ways in europe and was satisfied each time.

tom

IN Venice it made sense to have NCL get us from airport to hotel and to the ship, and we met 20 other people headed to the Spirit in the same hotel. We take care of those items here in the USA, will probably use NCL again for South America. It was comforting to get off the overnight flight to Italy and see someone waiting for us with our name on a sign.

From the discussion on this thread, I must be in the minority because Norwegian always books my hotel for me in any port (20 cruises and counting). Since I travel alone it is just so much easier for me. I also purchase the transfers from the hotel to the ship and the ship to the airport.

From the discussion on this thread, I must be in the minority because Norwegian always books my hotel for me in any port (20 cruises and counting). Since I travel alone it is just so much easier for me. I also purchase the transfers from the hotel to the ship and the ship to the airport.

We have used NCL hotels in both US and Europe. It has always also included transfer from airport to hotel and from hotel to ship.

I travel solo as well. But, book everything myself so I can 1) fly the dates/times I want 2) stay at hotels I want and 3)maximize airline miles and hotel points for future travel. I do book the ships xfer from airport to ship though.

Edited by TruckerDave