LCV newsletter is rolling out... (Le Club Voyage Update Sep 26, 2014)

BBMacLaird

Does anybody know why is Azamara taking away the complimentary sparkling wine in the cabins? Maybe are they going to include now sparkling wine as an option in their included drinks? :rolleyes:

Probably cost savings, and not a problem in our opinion. We never drank it, did not like it much. The free daily wine is more than enough for us.

Bonnie, thanks you for your posts. Some people will never be satisfied and like every place in life those people will show up here on Cruise Critic. And that applies to all the boards, not just this one.

I love Azamara but I cannot be classified as a 'cheerleader' for just this one cruise line as you can see from different lines we have sailed on. We are looking forward to our cruise in November with Captain Carl.

Keep up the good work...

Bonnie, thanks you for your posts. Some people will never be satisfied and like every place in life those people will show up here on Cruise Critic. And that applies to all the boards, not just this one.

I love Azamara but I cannot be classified as a 'cheerleader' for just this one cruise line as you can see from different lines we have sailed on. We are looking forward to our cruise in November with Captain Carl.

Keep up the good work...

Thank you Robb. I appreciate your vote of confidence too.

Have a wonderful cruise in November!

Bonnie

How is the message being communicated to UK guests? Not had any emails yet but happy to read what I see here.

Hi uktog,

They expected the LCV newsletter to go to UK emails sometime this week. I'll follow-up for you to see if still on schedule.

bb

Kudos to Host Andy, you said they'd listen and they have. :)

Thank you David. It's very kind of you to recognize my comments, and that my crystal ball proved to be accurate, in that Azamara would listen to the feedback, and make things right. All the best to you.