Strange message from RCI regarding upcoming Serenade Cruise?

This is strange. I got a text and an email from RCI with information regarding our upcoming December Serenade cruise out of new orleans....

"Hello, this is Royal Caribbean International. We are contacting you regarding a change to the upcoming sailings of the Serenade of the Seas.

Please be advised that the 4-Night Bahamas sailings departing between November 29, 2014 and April 11, 2015 will depart from New Orleans, Louisiana at 4:00 PM. All passengers must be checked in by 3:00 PM.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and look forward to welcoming you onboard the Serenade of the Seas."

This is strange because we are on a 7 night Western schedule and as far as I know there are no 4 night cruises that Serenade is doing between those dates? Can someone confirm or contradict that?

I know this is going to confuse some people and now it makes me nervous that the cruise is going to change on us. Surely they wouldn't change a 7 night to a 4 night?? :eek:

We got a similar message re: our upcoming Oasis sailing:

This is an important message regarding your upcoming cruise.

Hello, this is Royal Caribbean International. We are contacting you regarding a change to the upcoming sailings of the Oasis of the Seas.

Please be advised that the Caribbean and Transatlantic sailings departing between November 15, 2014 and April 30, 2016 will depart from Fort Lauderdale, Florida at 4:30 PM. All passengers must be checked in by 3:30 PM.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and look forward to welcoming you onboard the Oasis of the Seas.

Strange... I think we ALL know if I call RCI directly about it the same day I got the text I'm fairly certain I'll wait on hold for a few minutes for them to tell me they don't have any record of it. Hee hee... :D

I'm sure it's just a blip. I'll wait a few weeks and keep checking the schedule. Makes me nervous though because final payment is due next week!

We are booked on the Serenade of the Seas with a sailing date of December 27, 2014 and we got a message that our embarkation time will now be 4 PM instead of 4:30 PM. Our message came from our TA who received word from Royal Caribbean. I went into my reservation and did see where our departure time has been changed from 4:30 PM to 4:00 PM like we have been advised. For people that have questions, you might want to check your online reservation to see if the departure time has changed.

I know this is going to confuse some people and now it makes me nervous that the cruise is going to change on us. Surely they wouldn't change a 7 night to a 4 night?? :eek:

RC's usual Sunday IT craziness starting a few hours early?