How do you request a specific table in MDR?

mdd3145

We cruised last Thanksgiving on Freedom and loved the location of our table in the MDR. We took a picture of the table # so that we could request the same if ever on the Freedom again. Just booked the Freedom for Dec. 21 and would love to sit at that table again. Is there a way to email my request to someone?

We cruised last Thanksgiving on Freedom and loved the location of our table in the MDR. We took a picture of the table # so that we could request the same if ever on the Freedom again. Just booked the Freedom for Dec. 21 and would love to sit at that table again. Is there a way to email my request to someone?

Send your request to rcldining@rccl.com

Thanks for the info. I will try to get this table but if not the cruise will still be great. I love the service in the dining room.

I've had good luck sending the request about 3 weeks before the cruise.

They do move the numbers around so don't go by just that. We just go with the flow and sit wherever they put us. We've had seats all over the MDR and never had a bad seat. Last few cruises we've been right next to the Captain's table :D

I emailed on Thursday (2 days ago) for our 10/29/2014 cruise on Serenade to request side by side tables for 6 & 8 for our party of 14.

I received an email this morning confirming our table assignments with an attached spreadsheet with each party's table numbers and a diagram of the tables.

We are hoping to have the same waiters so that we can mingle amongst ourselves throughout the week.

Cindy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD