Remember the "Hairy Chest" Competition..well.

VuDu504

Please, enlighten us :D Never been on Princess, but am definitely curious.

Can't stand the hairy chest contest. Of course, that could be jealousy as I have no chest hair.

one thing come to mind. Quite a few others but drawing a blank. Will ask DW later this evening.

Yes/No game. CD interviews you and you cannot say yes or no for three minutes. Much harder than it seems and about 3 out of 50 managed it. I got 45 seconds and did better than most

I would be happy if they had a female version of the Hairy Chest Competition without the hair of course. Could make it as demeaning as the male version. Guys rubbing a woman's chest. Hooting and hollering at them. Viewing them as sex objects... Oh wait, never mind I can see that at Hooters, Bikini's or Twin Peaks. ;)

It would make me happy and would greatly improve the quality of my Lido time if the Hairy Chest Contest were to go bye-bye.

It is ridiculous and has worn out any welcome it might have once had. Hate it.

It appeals to the Carnival demographic.

I won the hairy chest contest three years ago on the freedom. Pretty simple; dance, yell, etc.

I was going to enter on the Breeze the following year. There were changes.

The men had to dress in drag and makeup.

No thanks..only three men entered, their combined amount of hair didnt amount to what was on my head. Went over like the proverbial lead balloon.

Most guys now shave their chests, and more have tattoos. Think its time for an ink competition.

One young smart aleck on the Sunshine last year had the phrase. "Success Is The Best Revenge.".across the back of his shoulders.

Thats going to go over sooooo well in prison.

A few months ago on Carnival they dumped a bunch of fruit in the pool and had a contest who could stick the most inside their swim trumps. Obviously females in one piece suit had major advantage.

Was a lot of fun to watch though

That reminds me about my first Carnival cruise from 1986......it was ping pong balls though and it was a guys versus gals thing and all of the gals had on bikinis, so there was no advantage from wearing a 1 piece suit and of course in 1986, the men had on speedos or shorter swim suits than today. Edit...just remembered about the skeet shooting off of the back of the ship.

Had the pillow fights on the pole across the pool as well and of course....the top deck that had many men trying to look for Cuba and had to settle for the british girls that worked in the spa that were working on their all over tan. ;)

Edited by SNJCruisers

That reminds me about my first Carnival cruise from 1986......it was ping pong balls though and it was a guys versus gals thing and all of the gals had on bikinis, so there was no advantage from wearing a 1 piece suit and of course in 1986, the men had on speedos or shorter swim suits than today. Edit...just remembered about the skeet shooting off of the back of the ship.

Had the pillow fights on the pole across the pool as well and of course....the top deck that had many men trying to look for Cuba and had to settle for the british girls that worked in the spa that were working on their all over tan. ;)

Ah the good old days :):)

A few months ago on Carnival they dumped a bunch of fruit in the pool and had a contest who could stick the most inside their swim trumps. Obviously females in one piece suit had major advantage.

Was a lot of fun to watch though

They did that on Inspiration many years ago. The 30y/o ish lady they picked was wearing a tiny, black thong. The fruit she stuffed into that scrap of material didn't hide her assets that popped out for all to see!:eek: