QVC LOVERS

mii

Thought you would like to know that Judy Crowell is gone. I remember she got married and someone on this board had said that she would be leaving in April. So I went into the hosts site and she is no longer there. Before she left a customer asked her about if she got married and why no one said anything and she said that she wanted it to be low keyed. So I guess the same thing goes for her leaving. I always like Judy. Thought you QVCers would like to know.

Marilyn

Hi Marilyn..we were all discussing this about a week or 2 ago...Judy was on the air 2 weeks ago...(her last evening) and Paul came out with her. (She married Paul Dease...he used to be a host as well)
We were saying..Judy is gone and Jayne Rudolph Tracey left right before St Patricks Day.

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:
[url="http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising"]http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising[/url]

Hi Lois. Thanks for the info. I guess I must have missed that. I watch QVC alot but not all the time. I look at my guide and if anything looks interesting I will turn it on. I really find it hard to believe that Paul and Judy are a couple. It does not seem like they are a match but obviously I am wrong about that. Did I read somewhere that they moved to Florida. I wonder if she will be going to HSN which are in Florida. Remember when Kathy Levin left. The next thing i notice is she is on HSM with a clothing lines. I just about dropped my teeth LOL. Again thanks for the info

Marilyn

Archived