UK Bon Voyage Experience Cruises !!

bingo queen

For security purposes, the BVE is available in the US at some US ports with the approval of the TSA. In order to offer the BVE at embarkation ports elsewhere, Princess would have to set it up with that country's Immigration services or the equivalent of the TSA. Whether Princess has attempted to set this up with other countries, I have no idea. If they have, the country would have to agree.

We did this for the very first time with our children, this past September 20th. It was wonderful. It's such a great commercial tool! ;)

First, you get to board before anyone else. You get to eat in the dining room [although we all can, most don't.]

They have never cruised before and were so curious about the cabins [we had a mini-suite] and, they were very impressed. We had the coveted end suite on Emerald with the huge balcony.

They got to go swimming on a cruise ship, they loved that and they got to use their cruise card to order Shirley Temple's. So much fun for all!

We did this for the very first time with our children, this past September 20th. It was wonderful. It's such a great commercial tool! ;)

First, you get to board before anyone else. You get to eat in the dining room [although we all can, most don't.]

They have never cruised before and were so curious about the cabins [we had a mini-suite] and, they were very impressed. We had the coveted end suite on Emerald with the huge balcony.

They got to go swimming on a cruise ship, they loved that and they got to use their cruise card to order Shirley Temple's. So much fun for all!

Sounds like a wonderful BVE experience:):):):)

Although the BVE is not available to us in the UK, I have found a quick email to the cruise company works wonders. We have enjoyed ship visits with several other lines and this includes a tour with lunch and wine, all complimentary.

It's good marketing for the ships and encourages new bookings. You are not pressurised during lunch or the tour, it's a very friendly experience. I particularly liked the Silversea one and on one occasion we were invited to a press event and stayed on board over night in port with an open bar.

We love cruising and I'm sure your friends will too. Just email the Public Relations officer, I'm sure you'll find the UK details if you search online. Good luck.

Hi There,

Some travel agents have their own cruise clubs, they often offer groups the chance to visit ships.

There are sometimes other tours in Southampton.

Yours Shogun

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Forums mobile app