Port of Miami Cabs

TwinsGamma

I was wondering for those in the know, are there plenty of cabs at the Port of Miami to take you to the Miami airport for a 12:10pm flight post cruise or is it better to use Carnival transfers?

Edited by TwinsGamma

I was wondering for those in the know, are there plenty of cabs at the Port of Miami to take you to the Miami airport for a 12:10pm flight post cruise or is it better to use Carnival transfers?

There are usually plenty of cabs & you not have to wait for them to fill up

Flat rate $24 + tip

Plenty of cabs but you may have to wait for a few minutes or longer. When you exit the terminal you will see the line of people waiting for a taxi, so I would recommend being in one of the first groups to be called off the ship. Remember that your ship could be one of several in that day and many of those passengers are also going to the same airport as you are. :)

Plenty of cabs but you may have to wait for a few minutes or longer. When you exit the terminal you will see the line of people waiting for a taxi, so I would recommend being in one of the first groups to be called off the ship. Remember that your ship could be one of several in that day and many of those passengers are also going to the same airport as you are. :)

Thank you both for your quick replies and the information. Very Helpful!!!