Comedy shows on Allure

pk1959

Hi everyone..we are booked on the Allure in January and I am waiting patiently (not so much) for when we are able to make our show reservations. Does anyone know if the early comedy shows are more family oriented and the later shows more adult themed or are they all the same material??

Hi everyone..we are booked on the Allure in January and I am waiting patiently (not so much) for when we are able to make our show reservations. Does anyone know if the early comedy shows are more family oriented and the later shows more adult themed or are they all the same material??

The show you can reserve in advance (no matter which performance) is more "mature" than the one in the main theater that is first come, first served.

Edited by clarea

We attended the first show on the first night of the Allure this past July.

Now depending on the comedians and the crowd participation it did get a little "intense" and there were quite a few "F" bombs used in jokes and stories.

It was not too painful our 18y/o DD was there with her friends and of course had a good time.

I was glad we were in the back of the small venue and not picked on.

Yes, they do have audience participation whether you want it or not.

But, like I said it all depends on the headliners in this venue.

Sea Ya

When we've previously cruised on the Allure, the more family friendly shows were held in Studio B toward the end of the week. It wasn't one set up for reservations. It was a first come, first served. Also done on our last Allure cruise this past August.

The ones held in the Comedy Club location are the adult themed performances. Have to be 18 to get into the Comedy Club.

We were on the Allure June 29 july 6. The comedians were a bit dirty and raunchy...but we thought they were awesome. When I think of young adults I think of my 17 year old nephew who goes with the flow. There are topics I wouldn't want him to exposed to, but if his parents are ok with it then so am I. You as a parent have to make the decision. Off topic...go to the glow party where my friend and I had a great time despite others complaining how it wasn't fun because there were a lot of families.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Forums mobile app

Edited by sauvichick