Club World Owner's Suites

heidik

I am looking at the illustration layout and it looks like the verandah is covered? I am looking for a wonderful wide-open aft corner suite, but the drawing looks as if the verandah is covered?
The verandas of all suites and veranda staterooms on the stern are less "covered" than verandas on the sides of the ship. If you look at a side view of the stern of the ship you will see it is not vertical but is at least a 30-degree angle to vertical, so the covering over the veranda does not extend all the way back to the railing on the veranda.

We were in a veranda stateroom on Journey's stern for 28 days in June and July so I am familiar with the layout.

Thank you very much! The photos are so helpful! Does anyone have experience with a Continental Suite? The drawing appears to show the balcony is totally uncovered?

The Club Continent Suite is the one which most closely mimics Celebrity's Sky Suite, category 2. In this photo the suites are at the uppermost deck. You can see that the balcony is wider than the veranda cabins below. Sun and shade, depending on where in the sky the sun is and how high it is.

f4a7dfa5e19bf5130eee8a9e6381f503.jpg