Chico's fashions

FLJudi

I love all of the beautiful fancy dresses that you show, but that's just not my style. I have discovered Chico's - particularly the traveler's collection, and everything matches. I take one long black skirt with several tops and dress them up with fake glittery jewelry for formal nights. Long black pants with several jackets work for informal nights. I can pack for a two week cruise (European) in one medium suitcase (and share a smaller one with my DH with just shoes and other non clothes necessities.) Anyone else travel like this?

FLJudi

Constellation British Isles/Norwegian Fjords

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ff00&cdt=2004;07;17;17;00;00&timezone=GMT+0000

Hi Judiicon_smile.gif I love the traveler's from Chico's too!

I have a long skirt, top and jacket from them...used it on my first cruise!

Just found another skirt...50%off! It comes just below the knee...really nice teal color.

I found a black top---at TARGET icon_wink.gifit is almost the same type of knit...and goes really well with the skirt! The skirt was 22.00 (reduced from 44.00!!!)...the top was 12.00...I can wear them to work or for a cruise icon_smile.gifdepending on the accessories!

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

I remember when Chico's first came to West Hartford years ago. I still have the linen black and white strip, ankle-length jumper. It looks really nice on a cruise because of the nautical-type colors. icon_cool.gif Lately, though, I do not care for the clothes at Chico's. I like more of a "fitted" look. So if I'm missing a line of theirs that has fitted items, PLEASE icon_eek.gif let me know, girls!!! icon_wink.gif

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=FFA000&cdt=2005;04;02;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

OUR NEXT ONWARD JOURNEY!

icon_smile.gif hi..yes, Chico's and Citiknits are that same type of knit!

Janet...you like "funky" stuff sometimes too icon_biggrin.gif

Remember the beautiful silk patchwork jacket I have?

That was from Chico's too!

There stuff isn't what I would called "Tailored" though....I know what you mean...I don't have "one style"...depending on my mood...I have different tastes! Makes life interesting for me icon_wink.gif

Next up...HORIZON Sept 18th to Bermuda!

See My Century and Mercury Pictures at:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lovescruising

Hi Ladies - I'm new to this board, I floated over from the Celebrity board. I've never heard of Chico's. Is it an actual walk in store or is it an on line place to shop. It sound like the kind of place I'd be interested in shopping at, but I don't think we have them in Atlanta as I've never heard of them. Could be wrong, but I don't miss many stores!

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess 3/05

It's both... I'd be surprised if you didn't have one in Atlanta... I think they originated in Sanibel, FL (or maybe Tampa now that I think of it). We even have one here in Burlington, VT! There are also Chico's outlet stores in the higher end factory outlet malls.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00bfff&cdt=2004;5;10;17;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Fascination 5/12/03

www.chicos.com. When you spend $500 there, you automatically get 5% of each purchase. they also send out great coupons ie: $25 off purchases over $100. Love Chico's!

Sue

NOTHING IS BETTER THAN THIS!

Nordic Empress '95

Norway '96

Granduer of the Seas '97

Mercury '98

Voyager of the Seas '99

Zenith '01

Millenium '02

Constellation '03

Constellation '04

Brilliance of the Seas '05

Thanks for the information. I'll check out the web site, hopefully I can find out for sure on their site if they have stores in Atlanta.

Terri

Skyward - 1989

Carnivale - 1991

Holiday - 1994

Fantasy - 1998

Century - 2002

Century - 2003

Jubilee - 7/04

Century - 9/04

Coral Princess 3/05

Archived