Open Bar on Carnival Paradise! A Pictorial Review:

DarthGrady

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! Don't know anything about the drink package so I need to ask.

I know that drinks are limited. Sooooo, when you drink the allowed amount I understand they cut you off from all drinking.

If you say.... drink 8, then buy 4, can you use the extra free 7 later in the day?

Any advice????

I know that drinks are limited. Sooooo, when you drink the allowed amount I understand they cut you off from all drinking.

If you say.... drink 8, then buy 4, can you use the extra free 7 later in the day?

Any advice????

Yea,stick with RCCL,not Carnival;)

Any advice????

Sorry, I can't help here. I've never done Carnival's "Cheers" package because of their cap.

Yea,stick with RCCL,not Carnival;)

That will apparently be the case Kathy, and Carnival only has themselves to blame for losing our group of about 150 people. It's just bad business, and a real shame.

Sorry, I can't help here. I've never done Carnival's "Cheers" package because of their cap.

That will apparently be the case Kathy, and Carnival only has themselves to blame for losing our group of about 150 people. It's just bad business, and a real shame.

For the record,before I get bashed for saying that,I know Michelle and was just kidding around......:)

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoyed your review (although I'm not quite the drinker you are ;)) and especially the pictures. I'm in the process of planning a cruise for my granddaughter's graduation from college and she asked me to go along with her and her step-mom (one of her friends was going to go but will be student teaching at the time my granddaughter can go so she will be unable to join us) so it will be a 21-year-old, 36-year-old and 57-year-old so quite the range of ages, but definitely looking forward to it. This will be their first cruise. :) I had done some "shopping" on-line for different cruises, and she has picked the 5-night western out of Tampa on the Paradise, a ship I really know nothing much about so your photos are the first I've seen. My husband and I enjoyed our Fantasy cruise a few years ago so I'm sure I'll enjoy the Paradise as well. Thanks again for sharing your review/pictures.

Do you know if they offer "Anytime Dining" on this ship, or do you have an assigned dining time in one of the restaurants? Also, is there a Guy's Burgers on this ship?

My granddaughter is looking forward to the piano bar, and I know they will enjoy the late-night comedy club too. :)

I enjoyed your review (although I'm not quite the drinker you are ;)) and especially the pictures. I'm in the process of planning a cruise for my granddaughter's graduation from college and she asked me to go along with her and her step-mom (one of her friends was going to go but will be student teaching at the time my granddaughter can go so she will be unable to join us) so it will be a 21-year-old, 36-year-old and 57-year-old so quite the range of ages, but definitely looking forward to it. This will be their first cruise. :) I had done some "shopping" on-line for different cruises, and she has picked the 5-night western out of Tampa on the Paradise, a ship I really know nothing much about so your photos are the first I've seen. My husband and I enjoyed our Fantasy cruise a few years ago so I'm sure I'll enjoy the Paradise as well. Thanks again for sharing your review/pictures.

Do you know if they offer "Anytime Dining" on this ship, or do you have an assigned dining time in one of the restaurants? Also, is there a Guy's Burgers on this ship?

My granddaughter is looking forward to the piano bar, and I know they will enjoy the late-night comedy club too. :)

Thanks for positive comments. They do offer anytime dining, although we had set-time. They do not have a Guy's Burgers.

Wow! Another great review by DarthGrady! I might be able to get a full cruise education from your reviews alone. Thank you so much!

I may just have to grow one so that I can join your annual guys cruise. Sounds like so much fun! 😉

Wow! Another great review by DarthGrady! I might be able to get a full cruise education from your reviews alone. Thank you so much!

I may just have to grow one so that I can join your annual guys cruise. Sounds like so much fun! 😉

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!

• 4 weeks later...

Great pics.:D

Agree with you, Carnival should get rid of the 15 drink max., you're not going to stop the people who can't handle it from getting more!

We do like Carnivals pre-ordering hard liquor for the cabin! Just can't make my mind up whether to order onee or two bottles of Vodka!:eek:

But we've found that MSC has the best drink pkges., least expensive, free pours, and include the really expensive JW's etc., and all you want means all you want! So if you all are cruising with drinking as your priority, check them out!:)

Edited by American Bear

Great pics.:D

Agree with you, Carnival should get rid of the 15 drink max., you're not going to stop the people who can't handle it from getting more!

We do like Carnivals pre-ordering hard liquor for the cabin! Just can't make my mind up whether to order onee or two bottles of Vodka!:eek:

But we've found that MSC has the best drink pkges., least expensive, free pours, and include the really expensive JW's etc., and all you want means all you want! So if you all are cruising with drinking as your priority, check them out!:)

Thanks, I've also heard good things about MSC and Celebrity's packages. I'll have to mention it to our group's TA. I don't think Celebrity would appreciate our shenanigans, but MSC being an Italian line probably would. ;)

Our group has already booked Royal Caribbean for next year, their packages are also unlimited. Carnival is really missing the boat here, pun intended :D. But I guess it's their loss, we'll still be partying, just not with them.

Thanks, I've also heard good things about MSC and Celebrity's packages. I'll have to mention it to our group's TA. I don't think Celebrity would appreciate our shenanigans, but MSC being an Italian line probably would. ;)

Our group has already booked Royal Caribbean for next year, their packages are also unlimited. Carnival is really missing the boat here, pun intended :D. But I guess it's their loss, we'll still be partying, just not with them.

On MSC its called the Allegrissimo Premium Adult, definitely the best deal for drinking right now at sea! Carnival should just copy it!:D

Totally understand about Carnival, we just made up for any short comings in the drink pkge. by ordering more for the room, then just filling up a mug once in a while back at the room before heading out again!:D