Paradise Cabin Three Adults

*love2travel*

When we have taken our children on the Paradise and shared a cabin, the third and 4th berths have been pullman beds that fold down from the wall. I'm not sure if some of the ocean view rooms or suites have fold out couches or not but I wouldn't want to sleep in an upper berth myself.

When we have taken our children on the Paradise and shared a cabin, the third and 4th berths have been pullman beds that fold down from the wall. I'm not sure if some of the ocean view rooms or suites have fold out couches or not but I wouldn't want to sleep in an upper berth myself.[/quote

Thank you, I would not want to either. How would I find out for sure if the cabin had a sofa that converts?

I think you'd probably be best served by calling a rep at Carnival. They should be able to tell you if any rooms have fold out couches, or if a roll-away bed can be placed in the room. The deck plans note the occupancy allowed for each cabin, but that can be cumbersome to look at lots of cabins and still doesn't address the form of the extra berths. I'll insert a link to the Fantasy class Fact pages from goccl.com, which I think is a site designed for travel agents but I really could not make a good determination from that site either. Good luck!

https://www.goccl.com/~/media/Files/Irman/bookccl/the_fleet/paradise/paradise.ashx

When we have taken our children on the Paradise and shared a cabin, the third and 4th berths have been pullman beds that fold down from the wall. I'm not sure if some of the ocean view rooms or suites have fold out couches or not but I wouldn't want to sleep in an upper berth myself.[/quote

Thank you, I would not want to either. How would I find out for sure if the cabin had a sofa that converts?

Only cabins on the Paradise with sofas are the suites. For the cost of a suite you could possibly get two cabins.

You can request a rollaway for the OV and IS cabins.

If you do the rollaway, have the lower beds apart. One under the window and the other along a side wall. It's a huge difference when the rollaway is in use.

Edited by SadieN

The suites can sleep 3 comfortably. I did a friend trip (we are too old to be called girls) and there is enough room. We managed the bathroom times and had a wonderful vacation. I would not do it again because the suite balcony on the Paradise is small. The suite would be perfect for the three of you but as many suggested you may be able to get two cabins instead. We wanted a balcony which is why we opted for the suite.

IMHO I think the oceanview cabins may be tight with three adults.

• 4 weeks later...

We just booked the Paradise for end of February, 2 adults in one inside room and 3 adults in another. The room for 3 adults will have a trundle bed (it was printed on our confirmation) so I assume it will slide right under one of the two beds during the day. They won't be spending much time in the room anyway, only for sleeping, so it should be fine.

Trundles are basically pallets that are a few inches off the ground. They are short enough to fit under the beds. IIRC I have seen some sort of extender that makes them regular bed length.

A roll away is the traditional fold up style.

Either way, for more room have the two other beds apart. One under the window and the other along the wall.

also depending on how far out you're looking to book, you might be able to get a second cabin with no solo supplement. That would be the best option imo but they only release those so far out so may not be an option

2 cabins would be best, but not feasible without that break. There hasn't been a flurry of this offer since earlier this year. The OP is likely still in the work force so might be unable to grab onto a "no supplement" offer because they are so time limited.