good hotel by RCCL port Caniveral

saleaaway

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping someone can tell me about Country inn and suites? it had decent reviews and I had a bunch of points. Family suite for under 100.00. They offer a shuttle service and park for 45.00 but I'm kind of liking the port canaveral parking idea. We are going to universal the day we get off the ship so the faster we got to our car the faster we can spend the day at the park.

Not knowing the area is the Country inn close to the parking area?

I love this board.

Country Inn and Suites is the closest hotel to the port. It is also one of the newest (if not, the newest) hotel in the area.

Thanks everyone. I'm hoping someone can tell me about Country inn and suites? it had decent reviews and I had a bunch of points. Family suite for under 100.00. They offer a shuttle service and park for 45.00 but I'm kind of liking the port canaveral parking idea. We are going to universal the day we get off the ship so the faster we got to our car the faster we can spend the day at the park.

Not knowing the area is the Country inn close to the parking area?

I love this board.

We have stayed here several times.....nice, clean with a great staff and free breakfast.

Husband/wife team as the shuttle drivers and they are great! I would not hesitate to stay here and ride their shuttle to save the parking costs as the port!!

And they are the closest hotel to the port (less than 2 miles)....

Edited by GTO-Girl

Most will recommend Radisson or Country Inn and Suites next to the port.

Personally I prefer to stay in Cocoa Beach. I like the LaQuinta Inn just fine and its generally 50-75 dollars cheaper than the two above that are close to the port.

Most all the hotels in the Pt Canaveral Cocoa Beach area will offer a cruise package.

Thanks for the heads up on the La Quinta. We generally like to stay at their establishments or Hampton Inns. As a first time cruiser, I didn't know to look for the package for parking.

• 8 months later...

Hi everyone...sorry if this has already been posted but is the shuttle to the ship free at the hotels?...we are flying in, not driving...prob taking a taxi or some sort of transportation from the airport to the hotel...just trying to find the best fit for us...Thanks

Hi everyone...sorry if this has already been posted but is the shuttle to the ship free at the hotels?...we are flying in, not driving...prob taking a taxi or some sort of transportation from the airport to the hotel...just trying to find the best fit for us...Thanks

If you buy the package from the hotel then yes it's included by most hotels, otherwise I think it's $10pp. We always drive down, stay at the Residence Inn at the port and take the package deal.

Hotwire had a surprise deal this week end it was a 3 star hotel for $59 a night in Cocoa Beach. We needed 2 rooms decided to give it a try. We got La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront. I glad to hear it will be OK. My husband likes to park at the port.

We stayed at the Residence Inn and they had a shuttle to the ship for $8/pp. There were 3 of us and we took a cab instead for $15 so this was cheaper than the shuttle. Compare the prices of hotels with shuttle included as they will just add in the cost of the shuttle to the rate. Nothing is really free.

Because the port is 45 min to 1 hour away I would prebook a shuttle. A taxi would cost you $$$$!

Try....Cocoa Beach Shuttle, Executive VIP Limo or Travelynx.

Have a great cruise!!

• 2 weeks later...
Hotwire had a surprise deal this week end it was a 3 star hotel for $59 a night in Cocoa Beach. We needed 2 rooms decided to give it a try. We got La Quinta Inn & Suites Oceanfront. I glad to hear it will be OK. My husband likes to park at the port.

Alabama gal: how was the la Quinta inn suites? How big are the rooms? Can they sleep 5? Thanks in advance :)

Hi Disco5477 We have not went on our cruise yet. We go in April 2016. I was surprised this was the hotel we received since when I checked the prices the cost was more than double what we paid. I hope someone that has already stayed can answer your questions. This was the first time I booked a room without knowing which hotel I would receive.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Disco5477 We have not went on our cruise yet. We go in April 2016. I was surprised this was the hotel we received since when I checked the prices the cost was more than double what we paid. I hope someone that has already stayed can answer your questions. This was the first time I booked a room without knowing which hotel I would receive.

Oh my bad lol thought you cruised this past April :) thanks for the reply anyways, enjoy your cruise :)