Fast cat snorkel

Jiffymom

I really wanted a private snorkel tour around st John. But with our port time 12-6 Im thinking I might just book the fast cat from RCCL. That includes snorkel and beach time at water Island. 4 hours .Anyone done this tour.

I really wanted a private snorkel tour around st John. But with our port time 12-6 Im thinking I might just book the fast cat from RCCL. That includes snorkel and beach time at water Island. 4 hours .Anyone done this tour.

If you have your heart set on a PRIVATE snorkel tour around St. John I believe you will be disappointed with your second option. The first stop will be snorkeling with turtles but the beach stop has very mediocre snorkeling (sandy bottom and no reef) and very limited amenities. In no way can this excursion be considered private as depending on the season and number of ships in port you will be sharing a small beach with hundreds of people on multiple excursions. IMHO you should keep trying for what you want! :cool: