Robes on the dawn

marnie2005

Bathrobes are available on all NCL ships in Balconies and above, however, if they aren't in your closet it could be that they aren't cleaned when you board. If you really want one just ask your steward and while it may not be available right away they might have it for you at turndown time the first evening.

Good luck and enjoy your cruise. :D

• 3 months later...

The Haven robes are heavier with a soft terry inside and a cloth outside. I am interested to know if the suites ( where there is no Haven) have a similar style or if they are the waffle like kind like in the balcony cabins. Either way, I don't plan on walking around in public with them, lol. They are nice to hang out in between the shower and dressing for dinner! :)

The Haven robes are heavier with a soft terry inside and a cloth outside. I am interested to know if the suites ( where there is no Haven) have a similar style or if they are the waffle like kind like in the balcony cabins. Either way, I don't plan on walking around in public with them, lol. They are nice to hang out in between the shower and dressing for dinner! :)

(Thought I had posted a response, but it seemed to have gone "poof"!)

The Haven bathrobes were really terrific, with the sort of micro-fiber lining, like some baby-soft fabrics, and an outer layer. That inner layer was *so* soft!

The regular suite robes on the Dawn (we were in DOS in September; can't speak for others) were nice terry, but nothing like the Haven robes on the Pearl 2 weeks ago.

GeezerCouple